Throwback to Sensei Steven Seagal

This has the potential to be the ultimate thread.
Side note , I love seagals first four movies. I can watch that shit over and over.

Anybody see Richie!!!!
Amen. Hard to kill, Out for Justice, Marked for death, Above the law were all great.

Everybody wan' HEAVEN, nobody wan' DEAD

Here is a legit photo of Sensei Seagal fighting someone twice his size.

114159-art-of-fighting-neo-geo-screenshot-robert-vs-jack-pre-fight.png

Amen. Hard to kill, Out for Justice, Marked for death, Above the law were all great.

Everybody wan' HEAVEN, nobody wan' DEAD
You knocked my teeth out motherfucker!!

And obviously many more. Time to watch that shit again.

It's funny how guys with fat guts but crazy MA skills don't get respect.

The most psycho guy I know who would probably win 95% of street fights is a fat white guy in his mid 50s with a big pot belly (from stress and marijuana addiction) but he's studied close combat striking for 30 years and is legit.

You'd never know it with the giant gut.

Then I know a fat white guy in his 60s who is a top SWAT pistol and rifle instructor... carries a drop wallet in his front pocket and could probably wipe out a street gang with a handgun.

Don't sleep on old fat white guys.

It's funny how guys with fat guts but crazy MA skills don't get respect.

The most psycho guy I know who would probably win 95% of street fights is a fat white guy in his mid 50s with a big pot belly (from stress and marijuana addiction) but he's studied close combat striking for 30 years and is legit.

You'd never know it with the giant gut.

Then I know a fat white guy in his 60s who is a top SWAT pistol and rifle instructor... carries a drop wallet in his front pocket and could probably wipe out a street gang with a handgun.

Don't sleep on old fat white guys.

You would think Roy Nelson and Tank Abbot woulda disabused that Notion but nope.

Back