Throwback to Sensei Steven Seagal

Now I do LMAO

Really though man quality work, keep it up you have a genuine talent with your shoops and you are continuously improving, this is the type of content that makes Sherdog worth coming back for.

Help!!! I still can't find Rogan! Lol

f you guys. teh sensei taught me how to run like a real man.

Shut up Inga. How bout this story. I'm 7 years old. Warriors game in Oakland. Dude with long knife says 50 bucks or I slash your tires. My dad disarmed him, threw him on his head, I begged him to stop hurting the drug addict dude, and put his knee into his neck until he almost broke it while he waited for the cops to arrive. He could of died that night. I could have died that night. My dad is crazy. Bye Inga from Cleveland. I'm loise strad from Denmark Derpee Doo. Bro. Mam. Sis. We all know who you are. Retire this lameass alt. For the love of God. (I know you're a mod too). You're not on my level. What happens when a man sets the woman on fire? Any cute two-liners for that u feminist-Nazi.

{<huh}
giphy.gif

@IngaVovchanchyn

Seagal is a STRAIGHT UP bitch and anyone who disagrees is too. <Moves>

I dont always agree w Joe but he is 100% right on both. Lebell exposed him as a well rounded martial artist which Seagal claimed he was. But his aikidio is 100% legit. No way would they let a white guy open a gym in Japan to teach their art unless he was so good at teaching it that people couldn't help but gravitate towards it. Especially way back when he went to Japan.

What he also says about aikido's specific applications that make it effective is true too. You wont be able to use aikido in a fist fight. But self defence situations arent just about fist fights. What eventually leads to a fist fight often starts out in strange positions where something like aikido could be effective and result in the fist fight being over before it has begun.

For example a guy grabbing your wrist in order to control you could lead to a shattered wrist for him. Guy grabs you by the collar to try and throw you out of a club, etc. Self defence scenarios come in all varieties and sometimes people who just know how to win a 'fist fight' can get themselves in trouble because they dont understand this.

That was pretty gangster

Gotta learn some of that shit

Combined with judo ud be deadly in the streets if it ever went down

Quality it is almost perfect. You needed Shadface somewhere tho. Took me forever to spot Hogan

Thanks man, I do throw a Shadface in there from time to time too :D.

Sensei Seegull is the realest dealest!

Before that he was calling him a fraud. He never mentioned how 'legit' Steven's aikido is
Yes he was saying something like " but question is how legit aikido really is"
edit: i did rewatch it and he said " but question is how effective aikido really is" And before that he said "steven seagals aikido is 100% legit"

Last edited:
Yes brother, I did it a while back for the first round of one of the shoop contests.

.......and thanks :)
No thank you! Stuff like this makes dealing with all the trolls, shitposters and overall nonsense on this forum worthwhile.

And if the rest of you haven’t caught the hidden Joe Rogan keep looking it’s worth it.

61jdDpZ.png

Had to add to an awesome thread.
Dude you are a genious for hiding Joe Rogan like that. I ve spent a few minutea and didnt find him. Had to read a post with solution.

Dude you are a genious for hiding Joe Rogan like that. I ve spent a few minutea and didnt find him. Had to read a post with solution.

I purposely made it hard to see, you can't really tell but he has a joint hanging out of his mouth and that was supposed to be the source of the smoke behind Sensei Seagal

Yeah I had to click on the picture and enlarge it to finally find it, at first I was like “oh no, How long am I going to spend looking for this? what does this tell me about my life”. But it was worth it in the end

Back