Throwback to Sensei Steven Seagal

Aikido is legit, Bros. I can't tell you how many times at a bar some dude will grab me by the wrist and I'm all like "you should've gone for the head" then I flip him over just like sensei seagal taught me.

My wrists are invincible. My only weakness is other parts of my body.

Even my dad is a higher level aikido black belt than Seagal. They met and... "sparred" whatever they do at an LA seminar once. Story goes my dad got his wrist and embarrased him. Zero doubt in my mind my dad would Body that dude in 2 seconds 30 years ago. My dad beats up massive inmates in court rooms before the Sheriffs even get a chance if they fuck around. Ask me to prove.

So no, he wouldn't. Not even close. I would beat my dad's ass if both in our primes.
Doesn't surprise me. He couldn't wrist lock Stephen Quadros either.

Doesn't surprise me. He couldn't wrist lock Stephen Quadros either.
Don't know who that is but my dad's first teacher and friend was Terry Dobson. I read a couple of his books. "A man in no apparent distress" or something like that. Do you know the name?

Is quadros an actor or aikdoka? Nvm idc.

Don't know who that is but my dad's first teacher and friend was Terry Dobson. I read a couple of his books. "A man in no apparent distress" or something like that. Do you know the name?

Is quadros an actor or aikdoka? Nvm idc.
Stephen Quadros is a fight commentator from the first couple of Pride events. He also did a little bit of acting. He had a fight scene with OJ Simpson once, lol.

Has Seagal ever fought competitively? Other than against Kelly LeBrock of course.

source.gif
How dose he not dislocate his wrist swinging like that while using his super cat speed

How dose he not dislocate his wrist swinging like that while using his super cat speed
The scene from hard to kill (with the mountains in the foreground) looks like it’s a Benny Hill skit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back