Throwback Thursday: Cain Velasquez Pic

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I've never seen this before and figure out to share. Anybody seen this? Cain is a massive boy back then!

5dcd2223f493.jpg

looked like a potential A level athlete back then

wonder what happened

Looks like he was trying to make super heavyweight back then. Now just a regular weight cutter haha

Brown Pride one of the palest dudes in that picture.

He wrestled Joe Riggs at HW in High School. haha. Riggs was huge back then.

is that tj dillishaw in the front row?

lol, looks like somebody photoshopped present-day Cain's head onto some fat kid's body.

Still not as great as the body transformation Brock went from high school to community college.

That doesn't look like a hard childhood, as they made it seem on the Primetime. 1st world problems, I couldn't afford a ferrari.

I wonder how many chicks thought they were too good to bang him back then, now the dudes a millionaire, world champ.

That doesn't look like a hard childhood, as they made it seem on the Primetime. 1st world problems, I couldn't afford a ferrari.

His dad was the one with the hard life, he was a field worker. As far as I know Cain had a happy upbringing.

All that other stuff is hype and marketing using the Mexican stereotype of growing up in poverty and backbreaking labor.

Cain is the UFCs ticket to the Latino market and they'll do anything to make him a star among that demographic.

As a mexican american myself, I find it funny how Cain's opponent Werdum speaks spanish so much more fluently. I'm a Cain fan but the hype is silly.

Back