Media Throwback: Pat Barry fan silenced after Kongo ko's Barry

Will never understand how Barry blew this fight.

Probably the most blown fight in mma history lmao.
Pat had Congo rocked and thought he was about to finish him going in with his hands down, then before Pat could react Congo came back to life. Sucks

Will never understand how Barry blew this fight.

Probably the most blown fight in mma history lmao.
It is funny as fuck but at the end of the day, at that weight class you are always only one shot away from the nether realm even if the other guy is getting his shit pushed in.. especially if your name ends in Barry.
Also I think the more high magnitude blown victory was Chael - Silva

The way he was dry humping that table makes me think this is fake. If not, then god damn...
lol fake or not that was funny stuff, reminds me of Martin and Gina. Martin Lawrence show type comedy reaction.

It is funny as fuck but at the end of the day, at that weight class you are always only one shot away from the nether realm even if the other guy is getting his shit pushed in.. especially if your name ends in Barry.

“One shot away from the nether realm”
<36>

“One shot away from the nether realm”
<36>
For example
b2.gif

<Lmaoo>

Haha I was going to bring up chael blowing it against Silva but dude was tired and his drugs stopped working in that 5th.

Kongo died like 4 times bruz.... Barry just decided to look at him instead of finishing the job I guess

Back