Media Throwback: Gina Carano can't take her eyes off of a charming Nick Diaz

Gina Prime is WMMA's aesthetics GOAT
Aesthetics in general.

56e5e71be00c13a527f215086b499c89.jpg

Strikeforce days ❤

This is where female stupidity shows itself more clear than anywhere else. You don’t have to be handsome, or charming, or intelligent, or have any real redeeming male qualities if you are famous.

Guys don’t care about that kind of shit, they can objectively look at a woman and deem her unattractive even if she’s the most powerful richest woman in the world, they just wouldn’t care about that when judging her looks.

But for females it’s like they become blind to reality if someone’s popular and famous, so you get all these groupies drooling over scrawny musicians and Hollywood soy boys. They seem unable to separate objective reality from perception in this case, so if someone is attractive socially to them they become also attractive physically.

Last edited:
Gina was absolutely gorgeous by any standard back then. She was prettier, after a fight for 5 rounds, than damn near every supermodel right after being slathered in makeup. #FACTS

Reactions: Gio
This is where female stupidity shows itself more clear than anywhere else. You don’t have to be handsome, or charming, or intelligent, or have any real redeeming male qualities if you are famous.

Guys don’t care about that kind of shit, they can objectively look at a woman and deem her unattractive even if she’s the most powerful richest woman in the world, they just wouldn’t care about that when judging her looks.

But for females it’s like they become blind to reality if someone’s popular and famous, so you get all these groupies drooling over scrawny musicians and Hollywood soy boys. They seem unable to separate objective reality from perception in this case, so if someone is attractive socially to them they become also attractive physically.
so lets get this straight, your logic here says woman are stupid because their preference is successful men but we are smarter because we ignore success (which is generally a quality that is earned by ingenuity, hard work or talent) and focus 95% of our attraction based on diminishing looks....
buddy for future reference please just don't when someone asks you to defend mankind lol

so lets get this straight, your logic here says woman are stupid because their preference is successful men but we are smarter because we ignore success (which is generally a quality that is earned by ingenuity, hard work or talent) and focus 95% of our attraction based on diminishing looks....
buddy for future reference please just don't when someone asks you to defend mankind lol

It comes down to our hardwiring. Men want the best looking and most fertile woman to bear our children...while women want the most secure and safe (which in this day generally relates to $ or popularity) dude. They still care about looks but just not as much.

That’s not what I said, try reading it again and maybe you’ll understand what I said.

It comes down to our hardwiring. Men want the best looking and most fertile woman to bear our children...while women want the most secure and safe (which in this day generally relates to $ or popularity) dude. They still care about looks but just not as much.
Yes, this part should be obvious, but my point wasn't even that women prefer status while men prefer looks.

It's the fact that a woman can tell her friends that a guy like say Mick Jagger or Jay Z are hot, and probably get a couple of their friends to agree with them. These dudes are objectively ugly, but they are who they are, and by name and fame alone they become physically attractive to woman.

A man can not look another man in the face and somehow convince him that he thinks someone like Oprah, or Rosie O Donnell are physically attractive. A guy may look at her and say "ok, she's got money and status", of course he will recognize that, but physically he will still see what's actually there.

And still far better looking than any version of Ronda, including weightcut Rousey (who was a fine specimen in her own right). Cankles Ronda was legit gross. I did worse in my youth (far worse) but she showed crazy guts steeping out in public like that...
Nah I'll choose Weight cut Ronda over any version of Gina. I don't think she's attractive at all

She was trying to figure out WTf he was saying

Yeah she looked like she
Carano and Diaz are both Hispanic names right?

There's probably a natural attraction there.

Reminds me of this:
2SWT.gif

If eyes could give blowjobs... that's it right there.
I think she's Italian actually, either way, wonder woman there looks like she forgot a camera was on her until she looks away.

Let's go ahead and get that rumor going

Back