Throwback : Fans' emotional reaction to CroCop hellbowing Gonzaga's face in

MMA fan93

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hi guys, was checking out random MMA related vids on youtube, and came across this gem after a long time, felt like sharing.

It is amazing to me that what a person is passionate about can make a man scream like a little boy in thrill. I loved this reaction, seems all genuine unlike a lot of bullshit fake ones on youtube. i must admit i have had a lot of similar reactions while watching fights, most recent one would be Swanson Choi round 2 and 3. God, i love MMA and am glad to be a fan of the greatest sport in the world.

What were some of the fights/moments which brought out similar reactions in you?

I loved it.....every CC fan or anyone who even slightly respects him was sreaming like that that night.....

hahaha they are awesome "Oh my Godddddddd, CroCopppppppppppp"

Which sherdogers are these?

I loved it.....every CC fan or anyone who even slightly respects him was sreaming like that that night.....

Agreed. I was screaming like a little boy as well. Such a great MMA moment.

I like how the guy in the plaid was standing there with his fists clenched the whole time like Nate Diaz

That was awesome man. Only MMA can get my hyped like that.

2 fights I missed live that haunt me as a fan, Wand vs Stann and Cro Cop vs Gonzaga 2.

<2>

Only Cro Cop can bring that kind of emotions out of me as well. Cro Cop is the guy I started watching first in MMA back in 2000-2002. Saw him in K-1 against Hunt with the checkered shorts and since I'm from Croatian decent living in Belgium I didn't know Cro Cop or MMA. So I did a limited research and found out he was fighting in MMA as well so since then I started watching MMA.

I was screaming as well when Miocic knocked out Werdum and caved Overeem's face through the canvas. But never am I more nervous watching Mirko's fights.

I had to work during Cro Cop vs Gonzaga 2 and Xfinity/Comcast didn't have Fuel Tv for Wand vs Stann

When I saw the results though

excited-stanford-cardinals-college-football-fan-2012.gif

I had to work during Cro Cop vs Gonzaga 2 and Xfinity/Comcast didn't have Fuel Tv for Wand vs Stann

When I saw the results though

excited-stanford-cardinals-college-football-fan-2012.gif
I usually miss the European cards because they go from like 2am-6am here but I couldn't miss CC fighting (and it was on a Sunday too!)

It was a awesome and a very inspiring moment for sure....

screamed like that when miocic got the belt and when bisping kod luke those were amazing too

When Hendo knocked Bisping on his ass in their 2nd fight....Thought it was over. Wasnt.

Average fight night.... Was more screaming from my bunch in their first fight

That was a great fight, Crocop really had to dig deep and come from behind to win that one as well

WAR CROCOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Why do people record videos of themselves watching tv
2. Why do they set the camera up to only show from their dicks down while standing
3. Why are they acting like idiots when there is clearly no alcohol on the scene

Thats what i got out of the first 30 seconds before closing video

1. Why do people record videos of themselves watching tv
2. Why do they set the camera up to only show from their dicks down while standing
3. Why are they acting like idiots when there is clearly no alcohol on the scene

Thats what i got out of the first 30 seconds before closing video
You moan a lot

Back