Throwback: Dan "The Hangman" Hooker Talks about Khabib "Out-Muscling" Rockhold

In their minds, training = legit fighting every day. Drills? Pfft. Doesn’t even exist, bro.

Let's gloss over the fact that according to MANY fighters Khabib is a legend at AKA, dominates in the gym and feels like a LHW.

Let's gloss over the fact that according to MANY fighters Khabib is a legend at AKA, dominates in the gym and feels like a LHW.

Not talking about whether Khabib is good or not. Just pointing out most don’t seem to know how training actually works.

If i remember correctly, Dan hooker said this back in 2017.

Conor couldn't even outgrapple Diaz and got handled by midget Mendes

Khabib is going to feel unlike anything he's ever experienced and three weight classes above him

giphy.gif
What about Alvarez?

giphy.gif

If Khabib was able to out love-muscle Rockhold, maybe I'd be impressed.

Lol fun video but to be real NAGA expert division can be a purple belt scrub with some HS wrestling that thinks hes tough shit cause he wrecks the mats of his 40 person unnamed school. Ive seen pure wrestlers with less than 2 years of bjj win expert NAGA. All the good guys sandbag anyways :/
You also get guys like Gordon Ryan who do NAGA at expert level and a bunch of IBJJ F guys. NAGA is legit.

Name who he beat
A couple guys I recognise from US grappling tournaments. Brad Wright was who he fought in the finals. He's placed 1st and 3rd in 2 larger US tournaments that I know of.

I'd have to look at the whole bracket for the other dudes. I'm pretty most of them were on that level but I haven't checked in a while

I like how Conor fans act like stuffing one half assed shot from a rocked Alvarez means shit<45>A rude awakening is on the way
So fighting and beating Mendes on 1 leg, fighting Diaz when he's a LHW, and humiliating and overpowering Alvarez in the most one sided title fight beating in UFC history is evidence that Khabib will ragdoll McGregor?

You might actually be retarded. You should get that checked out.

Lol fun video but to be real NAGA expert division can be a purple belt scrub with some HS wrestling that thinks hes tough shit cause he wrecks the mats of his 40 person unnamed school. Ive seen pure wrestlers with less than 2 years of bjj win expert NAGA. All the good guys sandbag anyways :/
Sure you have. Says thats the World Championship Tournement not some local tourney. The point isnt about the belt ranking since Khabib isnt a BJJ practitioner. He's just that good at grappling.

Last edited:
HOLY SHEET. Luke is a big mother fucker and he's just trapped here. I didn't think I was able to appreciate Khabib's skill/strength anymore, but I was wrong.

Khabib's pretty strong so there's no question about that but you get deep undercooks on someone and you can move them around quite easily despite size, of which there isn't much in this case.

So fighting and beating Mendes on 1 leg, fighting Diaz when he's a LHW, and humiliating and overpowering Alvarez in the most one sided title fight beating in UFC history is evidence that Khabib will ragdoll McGregor?

You might actually be retarded. You should get that checked out.
Diaz, a LW gatekeeper, who finished Conor and then lost a razor close decision. Great argument

Beating Mendes with one leg? Pirate Conor is born<45>These excuses are pathetic. The guy came off the couch with no camp and ragdolled Conor for 95% of the fight.

Back