Throwback: Dan "The Hangman" Hooker Talks about Khabib "Out-Muscling" Rockhold

Clearly they're both putting muscle into it here and Khabib is getting the better of him and in the aftermath gif you posted they're not.

You're blind. Don't know what else to tell you.

AMjQhr1.gif
Khabib has double unders and a body lock.....rockhold still muscles his way out of a TD. Terrible reference to khabibs ability.

Shocking how well he does against Luke desite Luke being so much bigger.

Conor couldn't even outgrapple Diaz and got handled by midget Mendes

Khabib is going to feel unlike anything he's ever experienced and three weight classes above him

giphy.gif
To be fair Nate's Jits is top notch. It's not like some scrub tapped him.

Since when has not being completely able to out muscle Tibau a negative?

I believe it. Here's a video of Khabib winning a world championship in BJJ at expert welterweight. He controls that guy so effortlessly.

Any news on what both men weighed that night?
According to Tibau and his camp he generally comes in over 181.

Khabib's nutritionist said that he'd be 170ish on fight night against Barboza.

No CSAC reports that I know of. (Other than a Pre-water cut check where Khabib was 169)

I don't understand the argument. This is a classic striker vs grappler contest. Conor could be in trouble if Khabib takes him down. Khabib could be in trouble if he can't take Conor down. Everyone knows that already and that's what makes this fight interesting. What point is being made here?

MMAMath

It's a lot more impressive to competely drown and nullify somebody of RDA's caliber for 3 rounds than to catch him early.

Its not MMAth. It's comparing strength of schedule.

And a finish is always more impressive than a decision.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.pund...ry/ufc-lightweight-khabib-nurmagomedov-3/amp/

“I just hope he comes in and makes the weight. I seen him out of camp once man, and that’s a big dude,”Hooker recently told James Lynch when he was asked to pick a winner in the Nurmagomedov vs. Barboza fight. He would have been like 95 kilos [209lbs] – like light-heavyweight size – and he was wrestling Luke Rockhold and just out-muscling him, just holding him down.”

“So, that’s a big guy. That’s one of the guys that I don’t know how he makes lightweight, man,”

He’s bigger than Johnny Hendrix and Hendrix fought at WW and MW. Khabib straight up ducking so he can fight smaller men. It’s a well known fact on sherdog

You can throw it in my face if I'm wrong, but if, and it's a big if, Cunner makes it through 2, Cunner will be looking for a out in the third. Kabib is going to punish him Bib isn't going to be looking for the finish, he's gonna grind the Mic to dust.

I hope you guys really don’t believe he outwrestled or outmuscled Rockhold

Back