Throwback: Dan "The Hangman" Hooker Talks about Khabib "Out-Muscling" Rockhold

XxWolfXx

WOLF BELT
@red
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/www.pund...ry/ufc-lightweight-khabib-nurmagomedov-3/amp/

“I just hope he comes in and makes the weight. I seen him out of camp once man, and that’s a big dude,”Hooker recently told James Lynch when he was asked to pick a winner in the Nurmagomedov vs. Barboza fight. He would have been like 95 kilos [209lbs] – like light-heavyweight size – and he was wrestling Luke Rockhold and just out-muscling him, just holding him down.”

“So, that’s a big guy. That’s one of the guys that I don’t know how he makes lightweight, man,”

Conor couldn't even outgrapple Diaz and got handled by midget Mendes

Khabib is going to feel unlike anything he's ever experienced and three weight classes above him

giphy.gif

Has khabib fought anyone bigger than himself ever?

I mean other than Tibau and he got a gift decision in that one.

Reminds me of the old Bill Brasky skit and has about as much reality.

He also said that he still thought Barboza would beat Khabib.

Has khabib fought anyone bigger than himself ever?

I mean other than Tibau and he got a gift decision in that one.
Man Tibau was juiced like a mofo in that fight. His TTD was unbelievable.

HOLY SHEET. Luke is a big mother fucker and he's just trapped here. I didn't think I was able to appreciate Khabib's skill/strength anymore, but I was wrong.

Conor couldn't even outgrapple Diaz and got handled by midget Mendes

Khabib is going to feel unlike anything he's ever experienced and three weight classes above him

giphy.gif

tbh conor will have been manhandled in bed by dana and hes way bigger than khabib

I hope he smashes conors face in.

But conors spectacular performance against (admittedly average) Alvarez has changed everything.

I hope he smashes conors face in.

But conors spectacular performance against (admittedly average) Alvarez has changed everything.
Poirier looked spectacular against Eddie... that's no knock on Dustin because he's legit, but Khabib is an entirely different specieis.

Back