Throwback: Dan Hardy's creepy smile and stare during Rockhold/Bisping staredown

I don't think there is anything creepy about it.

MindlessFaintBlackrhino-size_restricted.gif

Love this fight..
Love It’s a KO, grudge match and a guys journey is finally complete- Shits like a movie.

See now that's creepy, the sleazy fucker, I bet he looks at his nieces and nephews like that as well

Dan just looks interested
Nothing wrong with checking someone out. It's harmless. Bruce was just on camera while he was doing it.
I'm sure you had no problem when Arianny was checking out Overeem.

See now that's creepy, the sleazy fucker, I bet he looks at his nieces and nephews like that as well

Dan just looks interested
I'm dying at "nephews" didn't see that coming but yes I could see him look at his nieces like that which is repulsive.

Carmel, Dark Chocolate, Coffee, Cinnamon, Vanilla.... so many flavors to choose from.

BrowserPreview_tmp-2.gif

FinishedBabyishJenny-max-1mb.gif

I2500vB.gif

I think everyone agrees this should be an emoticon or something

That needs to be in the Sherdog emoticon collection.

As for the creepy smile, I'm going to put it down to Dan Hardy's fight instincts. You can tell he want's to scrap.

Prime Luke right there. Absolute Alpha.

I would love to see prime Alpha Rockhard perform the hajj, shave his head, and get rid of that haram facial hair over his lip. But keep the rest of the beard. Imagine that for a second.

<{anton}><{anton}><{anton}><{anton}><{anton}><{anton}><{anton}>

It's only creepy cause he's not young and cute. He's just an alpha, playin the game or looking to get some would be the excuse if it was rockhold.
Age is a factor. 20-year-old males looking at 20-year-old females is natural. 40-year-old males looking at 20-year-old females is creepy. I'm not saying you can't look. You can't help but look. It's instinctual. But the nod and smile pushed it, to put it nicely.

Age is a factor. 20-year-old males looking at 20-year-old females is natural. 40-year-old males looking at 20-year-old females is creepy. I'm not saying you can't look. You can't help but look. It's instinctual. But the nod and smile pushed it, to put it nicely.
Isn't that Cat Zingano though? Not exactly the youngest gal, although Buffer is older than her and I don't doubt that he looks at girls 20 years his junior he same exact way.

Is Normal to have that look in your eyes when it involves MMA...

Yeah I just looked him up. Didnt realize hes 61. Kind of weird since that could be his grand daughter

Dan Hardy? More like Dan Hardly.

He’s a brown belt under Eddie Bravo. I remember when Nate Diaz, the “journeyman”, was a brown belt. Diaz was nowhere near as proficient on the ground as Hardy. I’ve watched solid purple belts roll, and they just didn’t have the fundamentals that a brown belt like Hardy possessed.
Serious ground skills. Which he displayed against Anthony Johnson and GSP.

Former contender in the “deep, talented” WW division. Which says a lot, because we all know GSP fought the best competition.

Show some respect to the great Dan Hardy.

Back