Throwback: Chronicles of Fedor Part 4. (A reminder of who the Goat is)

Which isn’t saying much and even after Pride folded in 2007, he never joined the UFC

So what? I am sure you have seen people from other organizations come to the ufc and beat up on the ufc guys enough times to know that good fighters can exist outside the ufc. But don't let the truth get in the way of a good horseshit story there bud. Carry on.

Why didn't you respond to the part about the spider with erection issues?

So what? I am sure you have seen people from other organizations come to the ufc and beat up on the ufc guys enough times to know that good fighters can exist outside the ufc. But don't let the truth get in the way of a good horseshit story there bud. Carry on.

Why didn't you respond to the part about the spider with erection issues?
But why are you trying to justify his ducking of the premier MMA org for 10+ years? Nog, CC, Werdum, Coleman, Hunt... but no Fedor lol

Even if he did, the playing field would be even.
Your boyfriend is a cheating juice monkey in an organization where it is not allowed against people who are clean so that is a big difference.

People that say things like people crying about peds are apologists for a cheating bag of shit who can't fight clean. His career is worthless because he needed to cheat to win.

The playing field was even? Well, I'm glad these Pride weeaboos are finally admitting all those Pride guys were juiced to the gills and UFC fighters are clean.

Hey bro, I called one of these over for you
<Waaah>

Fedor is inside waiting to sign an autograph with the hand Hendo left in his face

<GinJuice>

Really? That is your response? Lmao. So you can't refute anything I said. Disappointing, I thought you might actually be a worthy opponent. Ah well.

But why are you trying to justify his ducking of the premier MMA org for 10+ years? Nog, CC, Werdum, Coleman, Hunt... but no Fedor lol

I wonder what kind of mental gymnastics Fedor cucks have to put themselves through to convince themselves that Fedor is this warrior who is all about fighting for honor and wanting to be the best, but at the same time claiming he was only ducking the UFC because they weren't offering him a contract that was significantly flexible? I guess honor and being the best is important but co-promotion with M-1 is more important, right guys?

{<jordan}

The greatest mixed martial artist of all time. Emelianenko.......Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeedor (read in a Lenne Hardt voice)

Feel sorry for all these little TUF fuckboys.

The playing field was even? Well, I'm glad these Pride weeaboos are finally admitting all those Pride guys were juiced to the gills and UFC fighters are clean.

Are you seriously that simple? You don't think the ufc had their share of dirty fighters back in the day?
Nobody knows who was doing what in pride which we can speculate there were those who were for sure on the gear. In the ufc there are plenty of test failures that are documented.

Neither organization was clean. Now in the ufc, fighters are expected to be clean and many likely are clean, well except for Jonny anyway.

I wonder what kind of mental gymnastics Fedor cucks have to put themselves through to convince themselves that Fedor is this warrior who is all about fighting for honor and wanting to be the best, but at the same time claiming he was only ducking the UFC because they weren't offering him a contract that was significantly flexible? I guess honor and being the best is important but co-promotion with M-1 is more important, right guys?

{<jordan}

You support a cheater. What the fuck would you know about honor boy?

I am not trying to justify anything. Those are your words.

Who knows why things didn't work out, do you? I bet you will make up some bullshit.

The mod rage quit and removed my posts lmao

Bets on how long psalty lasts before the ban hammer. I give it 2 weeks.

Bets on how long psalty lasts before the ban hammer. I give it 2 weeks.

You’ve been shit posting on Sherdog so long your body has grown a dependence to it and will immediately fall into a state of septic shock if you ever logged out

Last edited:
Don't cry about PEDs when your hero fought in a place that not only didn't test but encouraged them to roid out of their minds.

You're a fucking dumbass.

There is a difference in fighting in an org where everyone can juice because it's legal and fighting in an org where it's illegal and cheating by using steroids to get an advantage.

They need to make a 5th part highlighting his Bellator career and hopefully him winning the heavyweight title.

You’ve been shit posting on Sherdog so long your body has grown a dependence to it and will immediately fall into a state of septic shock if you ever logged out

Just how many accounts have you had here so far?

Back