Throwback: Chronicles of Fedor Part 4. (A reminder of who the Goat is)

SherdogJoe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Due to that shit thread about "Busting the myth of Fedor" I thought I'd post a quick throwback tribute to the Goat using part 4 of the most epic Fedor highlight reel ever.

The other parts are out there somewhere and they are amazing too. Kyle Cox is the creator I think.

Never forget who the true Goat is.

You got so assblasted over the pure facts in my thread you’re posting stock footage from the Berlin Olympics filmed during the 3rd Reich
{<jordan}
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

I got a reminder a few weeks ago when he fought. Jon Jones is the GOAT.

article-2614375-1D6440A200000578-944_634x440.jpg

Followed by GSP.

Due to that shit thread about "Busting the myth of Fedor" I thought I'd post a quick throwback tribute to the Goat using part 4 of the most epic Fedor highlight reel ever.
Not that i did'nt appreciate, but you don't need to counter shit

Fedor's detractors in very large part are either trolling Fedor fans or have some kind of ignorant bias that you will never change lol

You know everything you need when most of greatest MMA pro fighters hold him in high regards, and on other side sherdog couch fappers tell you he's a never-that-good bum

I got a reminder a few weeks ago when he fought. Jon Jones is the GOAT.

article-2614375-1D6440A200000578-944_634x440.jpg

Followed by GSP.

Too bad your goat couldn't find a ring to hide under and avoid all those other ped tests. People would actually believe he accomplished something without cheating. Just saying.

GSP and Fedor are the goats.

Too bad your goat couldn't find a ring to hide under and avoid all those other ped tests. People would actually believe he accomplished something without cheating. Just saying.

GSP and Fedor are the goats.

Don't cry about PEDs when your hero fought in a place that not only didn't test but encouraged them to roid out of their minds.

Not enough dick pills in his diet I guess hey red?
Good one! It’s just the fact that he fought in a corrupt as shit unsanctioned org and ducked the UFC for 10+ years. Also has quite a bit of freakshow fights and his competition was super weak.

Don't cry about PEDs when your hero fought in a place that not only didn't test but encouraged them to roid out of their minds.
Just wait for him to say that Fedor didn’t use or it was “ok” because “everyone else was doing them”

You got so assblasted over the pure facts in my thread you’re posting stock footage from the Berlin Olympics filmed during the 3rd Reich
{<jordan}
{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}
You admitted it. Dude is so transcendent that he's been good since ancient history and is coming off of two straight wins against a UFC champ and a UFC title challenger, now he's fighting for a title against a guy who'd be top 5 in the UFC right now.

Seems to me like you are indeed starting to understand the GOAT's legacy.

You admitted it. Dude is so transcendent that he's been good since ancient history and is coming off of two straight wins against a UFC champ and a UFC title challenger, now he's fighting for a title against a guy who'd be top 5 in the UFC right now.

Seems to me like you are indeed starting to understand the GOAT's legacy.
<puh-lease75>

Good one! It’s just the fact that he fought in a corrupt as shit unsanctioned org and ducked the UFC for 10+ years. Also has quite a bit of freakshow fights and his competition was super weak.

His competition at the time in pride was superior to what the ufc had at the time. Dickpill boy came from the same organization btw and took the ufc by storm by crushing people like Leites and Cote, lol.

His competition at the time in pride was superior to what the ufc had at the time. Dickpill boy came from the same organization btw and took the ufc by storm by crushing people like Leites and Cote, lol.
Which isn’t saying much and even after Pride folded in 2007, he never joined the UFC

Back