Throwback: 90s prospect Anthony Hembrick showboats for entire pre fight intro before being ko’d

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
In one round, in his hometown by Booker T Word.
<6>

I liked Hembrick’s style. Too bad he didn’t really pan out

Haha I never saw this, thanks for sharing. That KO was a beauty too!

They could have stopped that quite a bit sooner, in my opinion. Dude was clearly not fit to continue fighting.

They could have stopped that quite a bit sooner, in my opinion. Dude was clearly not fit to continue fighting.
I like that the ref asked him how he felt after the first kd and he replied “like a champion”

Only prime Zab danced better in a boxing ring.

why do people do that? i mean i understand you're relaxed, but dancing and fucking around... how does that help? it doesn't make the victory any more impressive, but it does make you look like an idiot if you lose.

I thought the ref was gonna let him get knocked down 5 times, 5 times, 5 times, 5 times, 5 times.

lol

No way that fight continues after the first knockdown today, IMO. He never recovered enough to even stand on his own and would not have been able to walk towards the ref or any of that. He was badly hurt. The right landed high and clipped him, then it looks like the left slips in right on the button and shuts him down.

lol

No way that fight continues after the first knockdown today, IMO. He never recovered enough to even stand on his own and would not have been able to walk towards the ref or any of that. He was badly hurt. The right landed high and clipped him, then it looks like the left slips in right on the button and shuts him down.
Yeah he was totally out

why do people do that? i mean i understand you're relaxed, but dancing and fucking around... how does that help? it doesn't make the victory any more impressive, but it does make you look like an idiot if you lose.
The dancing with the cornerman cracked me up tho

This video pops up in my recommended vids on YT about once a day.

Oldie but goodie

My favorite is the mma guy acting like Prince Naseem....rando ruins him in 5 seconds lolol

Back