Throw in the towel?

thelegend2

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
seriously....

as a jds fan this is killing me. he has so much heart but he is gassed and hurt, this is when you need a corner that is out for your future well being.

i know ill get flamed but, it looks like he is going on heart alone. i dont think he can see.

You're right but he has his pride and you have to respect it.

As far as I'm aware throwing the towel in doesn't mean anything in MMA, it's upto the ref or the fighter to tap.

JDS nuthuggers
hahahahahaah
:)
:icon_lol:

Edit: Posted this in the wrong thread.

JDS has no heart. Cain has pillow hands cannot finish a fight.

This fight is terrible.

Its more about "pride" than "heart" here...

It's your ego telling you "don't give up or people will call you a quitter" and such.

In the end, he takes more punishment and long term health concern while still losing BIG Time for the second time in one year.

Let's see the bright side of things : there will never ever be a fourth match.

B.S. to Heart and Pride...JDS could suffer permanent damage. Herb should have stopped it when he touched Cain's shoulder.

And if not then, his corner should have thrown in the towel.

I love both these fighters, but do not want to see anyone get hurt too badly.

Can't expect that kind of corner to throw in the towel for him. And to think how his coaches kept feeding him excuses for his poor performance in the second fight instead of working on making major adjustments.

As far as I'm aware throwing the towel in doesn't mean anything in MMA, it's upto the ref or the fighter to tap.

i think throwing in the towel is a foul punishable by DQ... yeah im being serious

Back