Threw up at tournament

JimiBones

White Belt
Reaction score
Wasnt feeling well and I threw up on the mat after my match, got second place went on to lose after this match

Hahaha it's all good brother. You got second place; that's dope! If I were you though, you should've looked the chick in the eyes and winked at her with residue in your mouth. That would've been some badassmotherfuckery 8D

I was at that tournament and saw you puke after winning. It happens sometimes.

The most epic puke story I have is:

This kid was training with us at our college club. The room up there was really hot in the summer, and this day was no different. You had to take it easy to make sure you didn't get dehydrated.

For whatever reason, this kid decides that he is not going to drink water during practice. He mentioned something about practicing cutting weight, but it made no sense at all. Anyway, he made it through all the way but seemed pretty tired.

During a break after, he walks out and disappears for a while. Eventually we start wondering where he went. Then we hear down the hall, "Help! Help!"

I go down the hall and there he is in another room, lying face down in a puddle of vomit. We have some people go to get him water, and I'm standing there talking with him.

He says that he has to tell me something. I say okay go ahead. He says that he takes a lot of anti-psychotic medication, and he's pretty sure he just puked up the pill he took right before practice. Then he warns me that since he doesn't have his medication, he could go crazy at any time and might hurt us.

I start laughing hysterically and tell him that since he's surrounded by grapplers, we'll probably be able to restrain him if he goes crazy. Especially since he's still a beginner. Even more especially since he's lying face down in his own puke.

"...You REALLY don't want to have to restrain me though."

"Why is that?"

"...Because the other thing I wanted to tell you was that I crapped my pants too. Do you have any extra shorts I can borrow?"

"...you really don't want to have to restrain me though."

"why is that?"

"...because the other thing i wanted to tell you was that i crapped my pants too. Do you have any extra shorts i can borrow?"

lol

I just realized the stupid ref gave the other dude points when I took him down and mounted him at 0:50, wtf!

lol i just skipped the vid to see you vomit.
haha

Who cares man, you did a good job & won. I mean it could've been worse.

haha I never puked on the mat. puked like 7 times in a wrestling practice.....it just wasn't my day

That's pretty gangster, you didn't seem in a hurry to get off the mat. I would've ran after they raised my hand....

That is had me laughing pretty hard!!

You won so who cares, thanks for posting, I'm still rolling from it.

You fought well man. Congrats! Who cares about the puke.

LOL Awesome Jimi.

I too skipped the video just to see you puke. Puking is humorous to me. Congrats on the win!

The most epic puke story I have is:

This kid was training with us at our college club. The room up there was really hot in the summer, and this day was no different. You had to take it easy to make sure you didn't get dehydrated.

For whatever reason, this kid decides that he is not going to drink water during practice. He mentioned something about practicing cutting weight, but it made no sense at all. Anyway, he made it through all the way but seemed pretty tired.

During a break after, he walks out and disappears for a while. Eventually we start wondering where he went. Then we hear down the hall, "Help! Help!"

I go down the hall and there he is in another room, lying face down in a puddle of vomit. We have some people go to get him water, and I'm standing there talking with him.

He says that he has to tell me something. I say okay go ahead. He says that he takes a lot of anti-psychotic medication, and he's pretty sure he just puked up the pill he took right before practice. Then he warns me that since he doesn't have his medication, he could go crazy at any time and might hurt us.

I start laughing hysterically and tell him that since he's surrounded by grapplers, we'll probably be able to restrain him if he goes crazy. Especially since he's still a beginner. Even more especially since he's lying face down in his own puke.

"...You REALLY don't want to have to restrain me though."

"Why is that?"

"...Because the other thing I wanted to tell you was that I crapped my pants too. Do you have any extra shorts I can borrow?"

That is the greatest story in the history of great storytelling.

Well, I threw up in church at my nieces christening a couple weeks ago if that makes you feel any better.

Ahaaaaaahahahahahahahaha. that is kick ass you just yak and walk off like its nothing. congrats on the win!!

Back