International Three rockets make a direct hit on the U.S. embassy in Baghdad

These soldiers are indoctrinated in thinking they are serving their country, while in fact they are an occupying force. If someone in Ohio enlists to go and occupy a random country, I have absolutely no sympathy for him. I actually think he's getting what he deserves.
Occupy a country? Like in South Korea and Germany? Not much oil there is there?

My grandad faced Hitler's blitz and later joined the fight to defend his homeland. He had a cause to die for. A hero is someone like a doctor who saves lives, not take them by shooting innocents.
Innocents? Like the Nazis your granddaddy killed? ...or the Iraqi Army when it invaded Kuwait?
However, I'm indifferent to what happens to them, rather wishing ill on them.
That is not being indifferent now is it bright boy?
You are just happy the UK has no draft like the U.S. Your 'precious' little 'hide' is safe for the time being. ...but you can always run and hide in Canada too.

I think morons like you were the types of people Danny was referring to.
Morons like you were the type that favored the Nazis and the 'final solution' to the Jews. So, you favor a dictatorship that tortures and rapes its own people. Men, Women, and children?

Last edited:
Morons like you were the type that favored the Nazis and the 'final solution' to the Jews. So, you favor a dictatorship that tortures and rapes its own people. Men, Women, and children?

Another brainwashed fool that thinks the US led destruction of Iraq was actually about helping Iraqis.

The same people that went to war in Iraq supported equally brutal regimes, so please stop with the embarrassing Mother Theresa spiel. And killing thousands of civilians, implementing a policy of torture, igniting a civil war and destroying Iraq as a country doesn’t sit too well with your humanitarian credentials anyway. Saddam was a scumbag murderer. And so were the Americans. Is that logic too difficult to understand?

Another brainwashed fool that thinks the US led destruction of Iraq was actually about helping Iraqis. The same people that went to war in Iraq supported equally brutal regimes, so please stop with the embarrassing Mother Theresa spiel.
Another ignorant Middle Eastern Sherdog member spreading 'venom' about America and Americans.
That makes it 4 in this thread alone...

Last edited:
Another ignorant Middle Eastern Sherdog member spreading 'venom' about America and Americans.
That makes it 4 on this thread alone...

no. We are proud AMERICANS who put America First. Not Saudi Arabia and isreal.

WE have no reason to be in the Middle East. None. Saudi Arabia and isreal can fight their own battles. And Americans who put those two nations first can move to either of those two nations and join their militaries and go fight Syria, the Lebanese, Yemen, Iraqi Shia, and Iran. Have fun.

That makes it 4 on this thread alone...

I’m not a Middle-Easterner, nor am I American.

However the criminal foreign policy of the US has been well documented by many across the globe. It’s patently clear to everyone outside of a few Americans who are still immersed in the cult of American Exceptionalism.

However the criminal foreign policy of the US has been well documented by many across the globe. It’s patently clear to everyone outside of a few Americans who are still immersed in the cult of American Exceptionalism.
All great powers use their power to their country's advantage and sometimes it's messy.

What of Britain, Spain, Japan, and Germany?
What of the domestic policy of China and the Soviet Union?
Mao Zedong killed upwards of 45,000,000 Chinese in four years. Did the United States step in to help save the Chinese? No.

Every great power has done this, China is currently doing right now, Same with the russians who have done it the past as well. Stop acting like we're the only who have done this, we learned from the best...
Its called Europe...

I think morons like you were the types of people Danny was referring to. If you were part of a force that invaded, bombed, tortured countless Iraqis, which in turn led to the destruction of the country - maybe show some humility and regret.

The fact that you don’t just shows how complete your indoctrination is. You can commit all types of evil around the world but it’s all good because you’re the “good guys”. The cult of American Exceptionalism has another volunteer to be used as cannon fodder.

You're a clown who has no fucking clue what happened overseas. We liberated those people who were oppressed damned near beyond anything we've seen in modern times. You wouldn't know that though likely because you've chosen to ignore it because it doesn't fit your political beliefs. I don't know a single person who tortured anybody, and this notion that all we did was go over there and kill civilians is a fucking joke and, again, if you actually paid attention you'd know it. In 2003 those Iraqi people fucking LOVED US because we ousted one of the most brutal and tyrannical people on the planet.

I will, however, concede that America isn't perfect and there were indeed some fucked up things which happened over there. It didn't happen by me or the people around me, and it certainly wasn't the desired outcome of the mission.

I will, however, concede that America isn't perfect and there were indeed some fucked up things which happened over there. It didn't happen by me or the people around me, and it certainly wasn't the desired outcome of the mission.
Refer to post #64 and #66 above where I address this idiot.

Refer to post #64 and #66 above where I address this idiot.

Sometimes I feel like I can't even blame them because the media is so fucking biased and absurd it's beyond reason. Imagine not having first hand experience of what happened over there, and instead had to rely on only what the media reported? Were that the case I'm sure I would have a different opinion of it as well.

Has there been a retaliation yet?

Since it's not being covered in the news, will there even be a retaliation?

Is this the same Embassy that was already attacked, extensively damaged, and set on fire? You know, the one where the Left called Trump a soft pussy and said "This is Trump's Benghazi" for not doing anything, and then when he did do something, you Lefties said he was starting WW3?

Back