Three RCMP Killed, Two Injured In Moncton NB

Do you predict that? Or are you hoping for that because you're a sadist?

Oh shut up. Since when is it a problem to wish death upon a guy who more than likely killed three people? Unwad the panties, bro.

I hope he gets caught and prosecuted. Because that's how the law works.

In order for the law to have the moral authority to instill order, it has to operate at a level above that of a common thug.

If you guys want that, why even have police? Why don't the citizens of the town just form a posse and catch the guy so they can publicly execute him so you guys have something to go rub one out to later.

In order for the law to have the moral authority to instill order, it has to operate at a level above that of a common thug.

If you guys want that, why even have police? Why don't the citizens of the town just form a posse and catch the guy so they can publicly execute him so you guys have something to go rub one out to later.

I don

Does nobody wonder what's going through his mind(other than the inevitable buckshot)?

I want him captured alive, to see what this is all about.

Hey if he surrenders alive that's fine, I'm just not holding my breath. It's refreshing to see someone take the cop killers side though. We need more people like you around.

And speaking of rubbing one out, why did you make a similar thread called "real life rambo in Canada." Are you sure we're the ones whackin it to the idea of violence? The only thing you're hoping for is for him to kill more police.

Last edited:
seems like they have no clue where he currently is
he wasn't in the building they had surrounded

Yes, your crazy ideas are warranted because 'the other side' is crazy too. I don't hope he kills more cops. Now what?

So why did you make a thread called real life rambo? Rambo was a sympathetic character. This guy isn't. I'm sure you're crying your eyes out over these cops getting shot.

Man, this entire thing is pretty nuts. I really would like to know the guys motivation. Especially after reading that convo he had.

Clearly it's a premeditated attack on police, but why? And how long was he planning this? Crazy.

So why did you make a thread called real life rambo? Rambo was a sympathetic character. This guy isn't. I'm sure you're crying your eyes out over these cops getting shot.

If you'd read First Blood you'd know Rambo was not a sympathetic character. But something tells me you're not a big reader, are you?

Man, this entire thing is pretty nuts. I really would like to know the guys motivation. Especially after reading that convo he had.

Clearly it's a premeditated attack on police, but why? And how long was he planning this? Crazy.

Yea I'm a little worried that he's stayed low all day,and given that this seems a premeditated attack, and he's obviously a wackjob , who knows what his master plan is. I'm afraid he's waiting for nightfall to facilitate his movements for stage 2.

...And speaking of rubbing one out, why did you make a similar thread called "real life rambo in Canada." Are you sure we're the ones whackin it to the idea of violence? The only thing you're hoping for is for him to kill more police.

This DoomandDarkness person is clearly excited, he's posting some bizarre stuff. Apparently these police officers being murdered has triggered an episode of some kind.

His mind will stop racing soon, maybe tomorrow. Going back and reading what he posted today when he was excited will be good for him. Hopefully he will realize that all is not well and that he needs help.

Cheers.

Unless we know this guy's motives, we won't know if we can empathize with him or not.

Perhaps that's why some of you want him dead.

If you'd read First Blood you'd know Rambo was not a sympathetic character. But something tells me you're not a big reader, are you?

I read, just not that crap. lol at you trying to insult my intelligence by pointing out that you read Rambo lol any other great novels you can recommend? Maybe True Lies, the novel? Commando, with a foreword from Arnold Schwarzenegger?

Last edited:
Yea I'm a little worried that he's stayed low all day,and given that this seems a premeditated attack, and he's obviously a wackjob , who knows what his master plan is. I'm afraid he's waiting for nightfall to facilitate his movements for stage 2.

Exactly.

Just because he's crazy, doesn't mean he couldn't have cooked up a seriously effective plan to weaponize his crazy. He could've been plotting for years, who knows?

Hopefully, for the sake of the police and citizens of that area, he's not that calculated.

This DoomandDarkness person is clearly excited, he's posting some bizarre stuff. Apparently these police officers being murdered has triggered an episode of some kind.

His mind will stop racing soon, maybe tomorrow. Going back and reading what he posted today when he was excited will be good for him. Hopefully he will realize that all is not well and that he needs help.

Cheers.

If I was NSA, I'd keep an eye on this doomanddarkness fella. He seems to have some issues, but he's a bright individual. He read Rambo.

I read, just not that crap. lol at you trying to insult my intelligence by pointing out that you read Rambo lol any other great novels you can recommend? Maybe True Lies, the novel? Commando, with a foreword from Arnold Schwarzenegger?

These were exactly my thoughts, haha. Trying to call you out as unintellectual because you've never read Rambo... ffs.

These were exactly my thoughts, haha. Trying to call you out as unintellectual because you've never read Rambo... ffs.

One review of Rambo the novel I saw called it "carnography" lol

Back