Three Great Prospects from UFC 182

Wiz

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Cody Gambrandt trains with Team Alpha Male, crisp boxing, some nice kicks here and there, good wrestling had some good takedown feints going, however maybe a touch overconfident
Paul Felder trained with Donald Cerrone for this fight, slick striking, nice snappy punches, lots of versatility, great kicks, I can't really anything to bad will have watch fight again.
Marion Reneau, absolutely destroyed her opponent, pretty good striking, could see her fighting Holly Holm with a lot of improvement, but she was fighting with no striking skill so my observations maybe a little over dramatic.

Felder impressed the absolute hell out of me. The other two were high quality performances as well. Got to hand it to Cody. Brimage wanted to push the attack to try to make a statement toward the end of the fight and Cody had him scoped out and made him do the chicken dance more than once before putting him down.

Reneau destroyed her.

The Felder guy looked great. Will look forward to seeing him again.

How could I forget about Kyoji Horiguchi, great movement, different stances, didn't finish Gaudinot, but with a lot of improvement might give Might Mouse a good fight.

Reneau is way too old to be a prospect.

Felder and Gambrandt are definitely guys to watch in their divisions.

Felder and Garbrandt definitely put on the most memorable performances. Very bright futures.

Back