Crime Threatening president without consequences?

There are people that put there lives on the line for movie stars, which are among the least valuable people on the planet. At least politicians are worth there weight in horse manure usually.

I'd bet those people get paid alot better. And likely great drugs.

There are people that put there lives on the line for movie stars, which are among the least valuable people on the planet. At least politicians are worth there weight in horse manure usually.

Yeah, but movie stars etc usually pay a lot better than politicians;)

And you're vastly over-estimating the value of politicians.

Back in the day you were able to make political incorrect jokes....

What most people don't realize is that the Secret Service ( I almost shortened that... oof) looks into all threats into the president and takes them seriously. Quite a few people over the years have ben charged for making threats towards the president depending on how serious they may be. They just don't get much news coverage because 99% of them aren't worth the coverage because they either aren't serious or so outlandish to be laughable.
Isn't the secret service deep state shadow agents?

Like who?

As someone that has done the grunt work that keeps society running, a lot of us. There are a large amount of people on the fringe of society that do shit work for shit pay to ensure that everyone has power, food, and housing.

Isn't the secret service deep state shadow agents?

Maybe? But love them or hate them, politicians keep the world moving for bettet or for worse.

As someone that has done the grunt work that keeps society running, a lot of us. There are a large amount of people on the fringe of society that do shit work for shit pay to ensure that everyone has power, food, and housing.

I'm an electritian..... we dont work cheap.

I'm an electritian..... we dont work cheap.

Hate to break this to you (HA HA) but as someone that recently rewired an entire house to bring it up to code electrical work isnt that hard.

Hate to break this to you (HA HA) but as someone that recently rewired an entire house to bring it up to code electrical work isnt that hard.

Residential isnt.... no. Just annoying. And hot as fuck here in florida. I work industrial. So much better.

Still, electricians arent cheap. If you know the code, then you can pass a journeyman test and get paid alot more.

If you are saying you know the code and do harder work for less money out of the good of your heart, then I'm inclined to not believe you.

Residential isnt.... no. Just annoying. And hot as fuck here in florida. I work industrial. So much better.

Still, electricians arent cheap. If you know the code, then you can pass a journeyman test and get paid alot more.

If you are saying you know the code and do harder work for less money out of the good of your heart, then I'm inclined to not believe you.

Oh, the work sucked no arguement. Lots of sweat equity, and enough curse words to fuel a pirate fleet. But still, we did it with a quick youtube review to figure out the local codes. It was for family, but I know people that do that kind of shit for less.

And industrial is a lot harder yes, but it's still not so hard that your average person can't do it. But regardless, a quick online review can get you through 99% of it if you aren't stupid. The problem is a lot of people are lazy and would rather pay other do do the grunt work.

Ya'll must've forgot chaboy Ted Nugent threatening Hillary and Obama, ak in hand. I wonder what he meant by "suck on my machine gun!", the patriot.

Must've forgot all the totally not racist not Republican Americans showing their distaste for him in totally not violent ways.
Wisconsin-Obama-noose.jpg

Fucking libs!!!

(unrelated Sarah Sanders photo)
13lJ0Wd.jpg
I'm back to the war room, I've opened two threads and immediately identified you as the new(?) resident wildly-inconsistent liberal.

Congratulations, if your goal is to sound incredibly lame... it's like you are the same person with a million Twitter profiles... the NPC meme just got shockingly real.

I'm back to the war room, I've opened two threads and immediately identified you as the new(?) resident wildly-inconsistent liberal.

Congratulations, if your goal is to sound incredibly lame... it's like you are the same person with a million Twitter profiles... the NPC meme just got shockingly real.

Cool! Great opinion!!

I find the US Secret Service, and the British Parliamentary and Diplomatic Protection unit, to be hilarious. Really? You guys are going to risk your own lives to save, of all fucking things, a politician?! <45><Lmaoo>
Financial interests are usually protected, forcibly if necessary. Nothing unusual, but I understand your brevity here.

Oh, the work sucked no arguement. Lots of sweat equity, and enough curse words to fuel a pirate fleet. But still, we did it with a quick youtube review to figure out the local codes. It was for family, but I know people that do that kind of shit for less.

And industrial is a lot harder yes, but it's still not so hard that your average person can't do it. But regardless, a quick online review can get you through 99% of it if you aren't stupid. The problem is a lot of people are lazy and would rather pay other do do the grunt work.

Did actually argue that industrial (maintenance not construction) is actually quite a bit harder technically, but sucks far less than residential.

From my experience with people's residential they arent being lazy, they are scared of it. Which is understandable I guess. It is dangerous if you do it wrong.

Did actually argue that industrial (maintenance not construction) is actually quite a bit harder technically, but sucks far less than residential.

From my experience with people's residential they arent being lazy, they are scared of it. Which is understandable I guess. It is dangerous if you do it wrong.

Thats just it, its not hard. People make it out to be some impossible task when really its not. Kill power->test->run lines->test->add power->test->done.

Back