Crime Threatening president without consequences?

Most people agree that Trump will win another term this year. The economy is excellent.

Imagine how insane these people are going to act when this happens...

Most people agree that Trump will win another term this year. The economy is excellent.

i woulda thought the same thing. But we shall see what kind of disaster is his Iran policy will usher in.

The exact same way they did in 2016.

I'm looking forward to the sequel.

giphy.gif

Ya'll must've forgot chaboy Ted Nugent threatening Hillary and Obama, ak in hand. I wonder what he meant by "suck on my machine gun!", the patriot.

Must've forgot all the totally not racist not Republican Americans showing their distaste for him in totally not violent ways.
Wisconsin-Obama-noose.jpg

Fucking libs!!!

(unrelated Sarah Sanders photo)
13lJ0Wd.jpg

Yeah like that time Ted Nugent said he wanted Obama to suck on his machine gun. Friggin lefties!!!

People can't take a fucking joke nowadays. Lopez is awesome

pretty sure the second amendment is there for the sole purpose of threatening the president\

js

George Lopez hasb't been funny since I don't even remember.

Big ass head tho, looks like braatz doll.

Well Ted Nugent is an old gas bag and probably shouldn’t have said that, but it wasn’t a specific threat. There was no suggestion of firing his machine gun while it was in either of their mouths (or even mentioning it being loaded or not, perhaps this was a display model only)
He also could have been speaking metaphorically and fantasizing about either Barrack or Hillary fellating him, or maybe Barrack and Hillary both fellating him simultaneously... maybe he heard double BJs are fun and wanted to try it.

George agreed in writing to assasinate our President in exchange for money, and we’re to assume it was part of his act because he’s a professional joke man. This is a domestic terrorist situation and justice needs to be delivered swiftly.

-Also...
I’m just talking shit and don’t give a fuck about anything Ted Nugent or George Lopez says. They’re both clowns. :)

Ya'll must've forgot chaboy Ted Nugent threatening Hillary and Obama, ak in hand. I wonder what he meant by "suck on my machine gun!", the patriot.

Must've forgot all the totally not racist not Republican Americans showing their distaste for him in totally not violent ways.

Fucking libs!!!

13lJ0Wd.jpg

I thought comedians could say whatever they want and you're not supposed to be "triggered" by it? I for one think it's a juvenile, stupid comment and very unhelpful and I think a lot of comedians are cowards that just spread their opinions but have an "out" when they're called out on it. "hey I was jk bro"

I thought comedians could say whatever they want and you're not supposed to be "triggered" by it? I for one think it's a juvenile, stupid comment and very unhelpful and I think a lot of comedians are cowards that just spread their opinions but have an "out" when they're called out on it. "hey I was jk bro"
You can't threaten people even though I know he wasn't being serious

Respect the office, not the man.

That's been my mantra up here in Canada. Other than that, it was a dumb joke. Even if it got a chuckle out of me.

What most people don't realize is that the Secret Service ( I almost shortened that... oof) looks into all threats into the president and takes them seriously. Quite a few people over the years have ben charged for making threats towards the president depending on how serious they may be. They just don't get much news coverage because 99% of them aren't worth the coverage because they either aren't serious or so outlandish to be laughable.

Fucking libs!!!

13lJ0Wd.jpg

TomHanks_2.jpg

To bad he is treating the economy like one of his failed businesses and doing the exact opposite of what he should be doing with such a great economy. But you will probably blame the guy who gets to clean up after Trump.

What most people don't realize is that the Secret Service ( I almost shortened that... oof) looks into all threats into the president and takes them seriously. Quite a few people over the years have ben charged for making threats towards the president depending on how serious they may be. They just don't get much news coverage because 99% of them aren't worth the coverage because they either aren't serious or so outlandish to be laughable.

I find the US Secret Service, and the British Parliamentary and Diplomatic Protection unit, to be hilarious. Really? You guys are going to risk your own lives to save, of all fucking things, a politician?! <45><Lmaoo>

I find the US Secret Service, and the British Parliamentary and Diplomatic Protection unit, to be hilarious. Really? You guys are going to risk your own lives to save, of all fucking things, a politician?! <45><Lmaoo>

There are people that put there lives on the line for movie stars, which are among the least valuable people on the planet. At least politicians are worth there weight in horse manure usually.

Maybe wait a sec and see if there's any consequences before throwing out a victim card?

No? Alrighty then

Back