Threads or picks you're happy you never made.

Moral Victory

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
What are some (if any) threads/picks you've thought of making, perhaps leading up to a fight but not really got around to, and it turned out it was for the best.

I thought a couple of times of making a thread on how BigFoot might die in his next fight (vs Soa) and how the UFC wanted him dead based on the matchup.
Turns out i ducked a bunch of croweating there, and there was also one where i was going to state every reason why Rory would beat Lawler, and how it was a lock etc^^

Feel free to admit bad picks that you felt certain of, Gunnar over Story, Herrig over PVZ. Also, up until fightweek i thought Mendes was going to maul Conor, but something changed my mind just in time luckily, the same goes for JJ vs Esparza.
9dkk36.png
Too late for this thread to be one i'm happy i never made.

I thought Gonzaga was gonna murk CC in rematch.

So you made a thread... about making threads... that you didn't make... because it was in bad taste or a bad idea.... makes sense.

Moroz vs. Letorneau
Rumble vs. DC
Gus vs. Rumble
Bermudez vs. Stephens
Pettis vs. dos Anjos
MacDonald vs. Lawler
Machida vs. Romero
Duffee vs. Mir
Mendes vs. McGregor

... And many more.

Ate lots of crow this year and counting.

I was gonna bet the house on Fedor vs Werdum. I thought Werdum literally had no chance. Luckily, I realized in time I didn't have a house.

I remember a thread about ufc signing Anderson. Some people there were saying he had no chance of the title and would probably be taken out by leben. Lovely stuff

I was sure Big Nog was going to embarrass Mir in their first fight, though I'm a Mir fan. That was back when Mir gassed in any fight that went past three minutes, and wilted any time he was hit hard in the face.

There was no legitimate reason to think Cro-Cop wouldn't get MURKED again by Gonzaga.

Anyone picking him was just due to wishful thinking fanaticism. Lol

Back