Thread with the largest amount of banned members ?

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/my-haunted-house.2592999/

giphy.gif
<Huh2>

The old days were way worse. Now you can say if you think a fighter is on PEDs or question his personality...like Connors antics or Khabib and the homeless guy incident. Back then you could get banned for that, everything was “fighter bashing”. I saw someone get banned for saying Arianny was an ugly flat assed rhymes with kook.

It's weird when you see posters who are not banned or yellow, not post anymore for some unknown reason, in old threads.
I know what you mean, sometimes i can still feel that Jab Toucher is still here.

It seems things are more relaxed than they used to be, as are the mods.

You used to get people get all pissy , even in Mayberry with a jokey comment or tease. Now it seems that the general folks in here are more mature or just easier going and laugh things off...

I never got yellows for being a conservative cword, but now it happens often.

The old days were way worse. Now you can say if you think a fighter is on PEDs or question his personality...like Connors antics or Khabib and the homeless guy incident. Back then you could get banned for that, everything was “fighter bashing”. I saw someone get banned for saying Arianny was an ugly flat assed rhymes with kook.

damn, shoulda just said she had a long back.

I only see like 3 banned people in there. So no not even close. What was the real reason for this post ??

What I do find strange is when you see OLD accounts, with LOTS of posts banned.

like one there had 49k posts. How did they stay for so long and get perm banned?? Like wtf caused that??

What was that about

Not sure what the thread was about but remember he called a Admin a Fat Piece of Shit and they demodded him for it. I think two other poster got banned cause they agreed with him and the Admin went all ban hammer and gave out bans and dubbs to everyone that spoke up for RR. Crazy power trip.

What was the thread where that Positive Balance mod/BJ Penn uber fan cracked up?

It seems things are more relaxed than they used to be, as are the mods.

You used to get people get all pissy , even in Mayberry with a jokey comment or tease. Now it seems that the general folks in here are more mature or just easier going and laugh things off...
The rules and instructions to mods got relaxed considerably. It was pretty much if you fucked around even a little while on cards we were to ban you and ban the re-entry.

Then it would switch to more lenient, then switch back to more harsh, rinse and repeat.

just find the earliest thread

that will have the most banned members, more than likely

I was thinking a lot of banned members were just using a banned belt on there profile. Like a custom belt. I'm sure a lot of the banned members are legit and sometimes I'll read a topic and see banned members all in it. I used to wonder if they were really banned or if it was some kind of custom belt they chose for their profile.

Sometimes I'll see banned people making completely normal comments in topics and it makes me think no one is really safe from getting banned.

In all the years I been on Sherdog, I've received the yellow cards 1 time for making fun of India. From what I remember anyway and I think I had a message from a moderator saying it was racist. I might have gotten yellow cards I've forgotten about

I hope to see a day when all banned lists are revoked and we can see how interesting these forums could get!

Back