Fawlty

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I noticed that my thread tools for the WR only include the option to edit thread titles, while in other subforums I have the option to "add poll" and "delete thread."

Also, I lack the ability to delete posts in the WR, but I have that permission elsewhere.

Are these WR-specific settings or are my settings off? Thanks.

These are all specific to the War Room.

Seem to have lost my reply and quote functions, just wondering.

Seem to have lost my reply and quote functions, just wondering.
Posters with yellow cards have a post limit of 30/day. Looks like you hit that limit.

These are all specific to the War Room.
This does not seem to be quite true. A number of other plat posters have confirmed to me that they can delete their WR posts.

This does not seem to be quite true. A number of other plat posters have confirmed to me that they can delete their WR posts.
I see what happened. There's two separate Platinum user groups, the one you're in lacks the option but the same wasn't done for the other Plat user group. I'll get that changed. Neither usergroup should have the option now.

It's odd.

I recently took a little flack for a messy poll and found it frustrating that I could only edit twice.

I believe after a week passes from when the post is made is when the edit option is removed.

I believe after a week passes from when the post is made is when the edit option is removed.
Same ten minute span as the first posting. Noticed a mistake, fixed.
Noticed another, fixed.
Tried to add another option...

The edit post button displayed the post and poll without further ability to edit, only look at it.

At the time I was baffled and still am although it sounds like a one off issue and not the way it was supposed to go.

No big whoop

I see what happened. There's two separate Platinum user groups, the one you're in lacks the option but the same wasn't done for the other Plat user group. I'll get that changed. Neither usergroup should have the option now.
Sorry everyone.

Good grief, was not trying to screw over everyone else lol.

Back