Thread of sad people who missed the KO

Imagine waking up (Europe here), not having seen the event... and Sherdog is full with: best KO ever, OMFG, craziest moment ever and best fight ever.

Come one man. Let's pray for me.
Thoughts and prayers coming your way, vato!

I was sitting giving my girl a head massage, I thought it would be a short one based on round one. By fights end she was sucking my knob while I enjoyed the best KO in a long time

I fucked myself too. Had it dvr'd and decided to be a dick in the box and go on Sherdog anyway.

I went about it all wrong. I blame myself.

Imagine waking up (Europe here), not having seen the event... and Sherdog is full with: best KO ever, OMFG, craziest moment ever and best fight ever.

Not our fault you can’t wait to check Sherdog till after watching the fights

upload_2018-11-10_22-45-14.gif

most of my favorite fighters aren't from America but they still mostly fight in America

<JonesDXSuckIt>
I don't get your point. I read a couple of your posts earlier and you were putting "yea" or something like that at the end of your sentences, similar to the way Conor talks. Your first post in this thread made it seem like you're not Irish. Are you a non-Irish person who types like an Irish person because you like Conor? Or are you Irish?

Yeah :(

He beat a korean purple belt that trained with us back in 2012. So this was probably back in 2010.

The reality is that he can get a little too careless when he's swinging for the fences with his Wandyesque brawling style. He's got a good chin and excellent cardio to boot, but his style sometimes leaves him vulnerable to a KO when he gets too wild like that. But that's not to say that that elbow out of nowhere at the last second was not a fluke. Props to Yair, nonetheless. That was an insane fight, and I'm not salty about the result either.

The reality is that he can get a little too careless when he's swinging for the fences with his Wandyesque brawling style. He's got a good chin and excellent cardio to boot, but his style sometimes leaves him vulnerable to a KO when he gets too wild like that. But that's not to say that that elbow out of nowhere at the last second was not a fluke. Props to Yair, nonetheless. That was an insane fight, and I'm not salty about the result either.
Dude...guy is just fucking amazing.

If you're not a KZ fan then you're no friend of mine.

well.. i missed the last bus home when i left the pepsi center because i was losing my fucking mind from seeing the ko in person, if that counts. that was sort of a bummer. it started snowing.

Found the gif for you.

heat75k_medium.gif

I would've been salty as fuck 3-4 years ago, but I skip like 2 out of 3 events these days, so I don't really care anymore. Khabib vs Conor was the last MMA fight I've watched so far.

The KO was nice, but Cerrone putting that stupid facetat bum in his place was the real highlight for me.

I'll need to see the fight but just seeing the gif out of context I am not even convinced it was a deliberate strike!

Gutted for you mate, I’m on earlys right now, I got up to see the last two rounds before work.

Back