Thousands in the streets of London

Damn UK must be dying for relevancy if 10000 people come out for that
London never has had a top fighter they take what they can get and celebrate when that fighter gets a gift win. They celebrated when Bisping lost to Hammil................I mean won

Not even people in arena were that much into Bisping, let alone crowd in the street lol

I'm in Trafalgar Sq and there must be over 100000 people here chanting Bispings name and waving the union jack. People are dancing in the fountains. Every major network is replaying the news over and over again. I think mma just overtook soccer.
over 100,000 people huh....o_O

I'm in Trafalgar Sq and there must be over 100000 people here chanting Bispings name and waving the union jack. People are dancing in the fountains. Every major network is replaying the news over and over again. I think mma just overtook soccer.
liar...

How the fuck can you call Anderson a gatekeeper, I am not even a big fan of the guy but he has the greatest streak ever at MW, probably the most dominant title reign ever...

That is not a gatekeeper
You're right, he's not relevant enough to be called a gate keeper

I think I'd rather see tits. With some popcorn sprinkled on them

5bULRwv.gif

This is the best "win" of Bispings career. He finally beat someone not in the Elvis Sisonic, Chris leben, CB Dollaway range. Silva. Although past his prime is still Silva. He did get beat up badly though. Arguably under different judging would have lost. So he should enjoy it. So should his fans.

Looked at front pages of Daily Mail and BBC. Saw nothing about Bisping or MMA.

Thread title could have easily been 'Thousands leave arena to go home after an event in said arena'

This is the best "win" of Bispings career. He finally beat someone not in the Elvis Sisonic, Chris leben, CB Dollaway range. Silva. Although past his prime is still Silva. He did get beat up badly though. Arguably under different judging would have lost. So he should enjoy it. So should his fans.

He only got beat up because of the freak mouth piece occurance. Anyone can knee someone who isn't paying attention.

it's bullshit lol. it's quite as fuck outside.

Back