Thoughts on Woodley's Title Reign So Far

I'm "meh" about it. Wasn't a lawler fan either. I'm a bit pissy on the weird suggestions for his first defense. I like the illusion that it's a real sport with rankings.

LOL did you just say Robbie isnt a one punch KO guy? Wow. Woodley has so far had 3 close fights in the UFC with 3 decisions(all losses) Robbie had 5 close fights in this UFC run, only 1 of them a loss and 4 of them title fights against the top guys. Woodley has beaten Condit via leg injury and obviously Lawler on an off night. Good to know we're writing off his career now because he got caught (not like Woodley never got finished in a similar way)
How was that an off night?
Woodley has the speed and power to knock anyone at 170 out cold. Especially early in the fight.
Lawler has been rocked by Hendricks, Brown, Ellenburger, Condit and MacDonald in his last few fights.
It shouldn't be a surprise at all that Woodley knocked him out.

How was that an off night?
Woodley has the speed and power to knock anyone at 170 out cold. Especially early in the fight.
Lawler has been rocked by Hendricks, Brown, Ellenburger, Condit and MacDonald in his last few fights.
It shouldn't be a surprise at all that Woodley knocked him out.
Woodley could land that early round KO blow on any night yea, or he could not. But there's no debate it was an off-night. Robbie threw zero punches, you beat Woodley with pressure.

He's going to be the WW GOAT in three more years when he still has the belt. On his way there already, but the masses won't give him his just desserts.

At first I liked Woodley. Then I was annoyed by him. Then I didn't care. Then I liked him again. Then I went back to not caring. Its been a rollercoaster for me. What about you?
You appear to be a Conor fan, therefore, your fickle opinions mean NOTHING.

Lol at "title reign so far" ... what title reign? Dude just won his belt and he is already acting like a top draw <mma3>

I wish he'd stop trying to bypass Wonderboy, who more than deserves the next shot.

If the UFC says he fights Wonderboy that's who he'll fight, notice though that the rumors of Woodley vs GSP are floating around. Says more about Stephen more than anything.. Deserving the next shot is so 2012.

Can we report a poster for just generally being shit?

Dominant. No losses since he got the belt. On course for GOAT status in about two weeks

It's a great reign. He is undefeated since winning the belt. This is phenomenal.

I'm surprised this motherfucker didn't spell it as "title rain".

He started by shamelessly ducking Thompson on live TV ;)

My though is that the UFC made such a mess woth the rankings that fighters now just call random people as Tyron with Nick or Bisping with Hendo. Stipe should sit out until they sign Fedor.

Is his time on the stage, let him be picky. After all, once Silva - Dana says who is his next matchup, that will be it. The guy has lots of talent, and will be a solid champ.

Back