Thoughts on Woodley's Title Reign So Far

Degen Gambler

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
At first I liked Woodley. Then I was annoyed by him. Then I didn't care. Then I liked him again. Then I went back to not caring. Its been a rollercoaster for me. What about you?

How-the-fuck-am-i-supposed-to-react-to-this-shit-meme-8315.jpg

i like T-Wood as a champ more than Robbie because he was very boring saying exact same things. Woodley talks good and he KO's people left and right. Robbie wasn't a soul collector or one punch KO guy, he had many close fights. I like T-Wood but he should fight Thompson, defend belt and then choose money fights

Somewhere between being neutral about him - being a fan.

A title reign begins after your first successful defense of said title.

I don't really like it

Which means I'm racist as fuck

i like T-Wood as a champ more than Robbie because he was very boring saying exact same things. Woodley talks good and he KO's people left and right. Robbie wasn't a soul collector or one punch KO guy, he had many close fights. I like T-Wood but he should fight Thompson, defend belt and then choose money fights
LOL did you just say Robbie isnt a one punch KO guy? Wow. Woodley has so far had 3 close fights in the UFC with 3 decisions(all losses) Robbie had 5 close fights in this UFC run, only 1 of them a loss and 4 of them title fights against the top guys. Woodley has beaten Condit via leg injury and obviously Lawler on an off night. Good to know we're writing off his career now because he got caught (not like Woodley never got finished in a similar way)

I don't really like it

Which means I'm racist as fuck
O KONE you can dislike him without being a racist.

Personally I'm interested. He appears to have prepped himself for the role and is going to ride the tide until someone gets past the second round with him.

He has good insights and handles himself professionally, better than some others, know what I mean?

Title said "thoughts," but all you listed were feelings.

I'm guessing that you are not that fun to hang out with.

Here's a thought: Robbie got caught with the ol' T-wood Bomb. Deal with it.

He's having a better reign as champion than Conor McGregor.....

2016 champs are all horrible, not a single one is a good champ, just chumps looking for spare change.

I wish he'd stop trying to bypass Wonderboy, who more than deserves the next shot.

Back