Thoughts on white fight shorts

Dave at Nogi

White Belt
Reaction score
What do you guys think of almost all white fight shorts? We sampled some new short designs in white and they look killer.. We're just not sure if they'd be popular. Black is always a safe bet but we like push things a little. Let us know what you guys think! Thanks!

People dig white because of Shogun... plus, they just kind of look fresh. Post pics of the design.

I like dark colors just because I worry about them getting stained with dirt. I think new white shorts look sharp, but I have never seen what they look like after you put some mileage on them, so my concerns could be unfounded. That is also why I do not get white Gi's. I find it a pain to keep them looking white-white.

I wear white a lot, I haven't had a big problem keeping them clean...I think it depends on how your gym is too...

good for showing off the blood stains just like my white Gi... lol

I like white shorts.

There are so many black shorts out there any different makes them really stand out.

They can be a bitch to keep clean though.

I have white RVCA shorts (with coloured patterns on them) and I wear them all the time.

My favourite Warrior shorts are the ones that are mostly white.

I say go with white! I'm sure they'll look awesome.

I'd be interested if they're not too thin b/c thin, white shorts are see-through on my dark skin. I don't really care about keeping them white.

I love white gear. Maybe it's morbid, but I want nothing more than to cover it in blood.

The bad thing with with white shorts is if you're in a match and there's blood all over them, you can't wear them again for your next match, just unhygienic.

I love white and plain shorts in general. Two suggestions:

a) add a small detail to make it more appealing to a wider audience. For example, add simple, subtle, asymmetrical, lines on the edges or something similar for contrast (e.g. non-white). See hayabusa shorts, minus their ads and logos.

b) use the right material -- non-staining, antibacterial, non-absorbing.

White shorts are dope, see-through and stain issues aside. Also, I like the fact that Nogi is open to different colors and designs. So tired of the same ole plain black, white, red and camo shorts.

The bad thing with with white shorts is if you're in a match and there's blood all over them, you can't wear them again for your next match, just unhygienic.

if there is blood all over your shorts, regardless of color, it would by unhygienic to wear them in the next match

i hope you are kidding

white shorts + blue / silver accents = win.

I have the white and black venum amazonia 2.0's
the only thing i dont like about them is the spandex section between the legs
the stitches all break along the outter edge (the "hem" around the leg holes only not the stitches that join the seams together they are tough as nails)

There is a reason that Shawn Michaels changed to white tights for Wrestlemania XII, because they look fucking bad ass. For example, Jaco's white brazil flag shorts look awesome, both in cut, design, and the material is perfect. Koral however put out white shorts, and they are awful, cheap, poorly cut in that there are darts all along the wasit line and borderline see through. I trust that no gi would pull it off.

if there is blood all over your shorts, regardless of color, it would by unhygienic to wear them in the next match

i hope you are kidding

Hey you guys know that there are these crazy new technologies including but not limited to washing machines, laundromats, soap, scrub brushes, wash boards, etc...

Glad you guys lie white fights shorts. We think we're going to go ahead with production on these and include white.

For sneak peak, please check out the sneak peak on or facebook page

Nogi Industries Photos | Facebook

And become a fan while you're there!

While not my first choice, I'd probably wear white shorts.

i mean amazingly sick haha will these be ready in time for xmas?

Back