Social Thoughts on this situation...

This is the correct answer. Kinda scummy on the business owners part, but also kinda smart. It's hard to survive as a small business, especially a martial arts gym.

The bigger problem is the effect it's having on our culture. Companies, even the small ones, now realize that they can monetize outrage, so they have a huge incentive to create more of it.

And we, as a society, are being conditioned to be outraged at every little thing. No doubt the cause of increased road rage, fights on airplanes, waffle house brawls, etc.

When I was younger a few of the fightimg gyms I went too, would have the prettiest girls from the class on their website and also the guys that looked like fighters, most of them on gear with tattoos.....

Sterotypes and sex.....

to. It appears to be his schtick... post a girl, wait for thirsty comments, scream at them and call them creeps,
Then his business is probably going to fail. People will catch on and, unless he’s the only gym in town, will want to train somewhere else.

Yeah, he has the girl in skin tight, ass hugging spandex and it isn’t by accident. Her ass is center focus in the picture. He is definitely putting that out there to get guys thirsty.

I 100% agree with you.

Did he replied to you?

If not send me the IG so I can troll him.

Seems a lot darker than just trying to increase traffic.

The gym owner posting pics of underage girls hoping to get a "she's hot" comment means he's the one who thinks she's hot, does interact with her personally, does know she's underage and specifically posts pictures and vids of her to draw comments so she can see that he "defended her honor". Yeah, don't know the guy obviously, but that sounds a lot more like something a predator would do than a guy trying to increase traffic. That drives away customers if anything.

Last edited:
Lol at the "respect women and don't call them hot!" line.
Has he ever met a woman?
They want to be seen as hot. They complement each other that way. Instagram models are not exclusively followed by simps, it's other women getting beauty / make-up / fashion / diet & exercise tips. (Why? To make themselves hotter of course!) My 16-year-old daughter and her friends gossip about how cute or hot each other are all the time. (All the damn time). My wife told me early on that if I ever cheated, the side chick damn-well better be hotter than her.
We can discuss the moral correctness of the emphasis placed on feminine beauty and sexual appeal, but both genders engage in it. This has been the case throughout history and across cultures.

Absolutely knows what he was doing (gym owner). Now, should be people watch what they say? Sure. But I’m this instance I don’t think the guy commenting would have said anything if he knew her age. Plus, if you put something on the internet, you can’t decide how or what people discuss.

I 100% agree with you.

Did he replied to you?

If not send me the IG so I can troll him.

Haha, he sent something but IG notified me and I couldn't click it. I'll try to remember it, but won't post it because I think it would violate Sherdog's witch-hunt rule or something.

How the fuck are you going to assume that girl isn't legal? It's absolutely the trainers fault for posting the pic as it's an obvious thirst trap.

Haha, he sent something but IG notified me and I couldn't click it. I'll try to remember it, but won't post it because I think it would violate Sherdog's witch-hunt rule or something.
Oh yea.. you don't want to get Sweetviolenturged.

Easy fix for this. Get off social media and get back to the real world here on sherdog.

Back