Media Thoughts on Seungwoo Choi learning English?

ufc fans should learn korean imo

580469.jpg

Korean chicks dig it.

original.gif

Haha, thanks man. It was nice that KZ and Anderson Silva won last night. Hope Jiyeon get's her bounce back win too in the next upcoming weeks.

And yeah, I'm thinking that it's unreal when I first saw it, but that's was really cool though. Certainly one of the memorable moments for me this year as a sherdog poster, lol.

Cheers Vola.

Haha you edited out the Oleinik comment <[analyzed}>

But I agree... as he should, and as we would. He should teach the choke to Liana Jojua next.

You made it, the next frontier is Rogan's podcast. I know it can be done.

Keep up the good work man.

Reactions: Gio
Smart of him to learn it in his spare time. The UFC is big in the US and English speaking countries and will can only open more opportunities for him. Most importantly he needs to keep winning and having fun fights but learning English will go a long way too especially if he continues to have success,

And JDS. I remember when he didn't speak English and then gradually got better and better.

Can't find a clip but JDS had a great post-fight quip when he was explaining to Rogan that he had a "torn labia." Rogan was like "you hurt your what?!!" JDS makes a sad face and goes, "My labia. I tore it." He meant his labrum

Haha you edited out the Oleinik comment <[analyzed}>

But I agree... as he should, and as we would. He should teach the choke to Liana Jojua next.

You made it, the next frontier is Rogan's podcast. I know it can be done.

Keep up the good work man.

Got carried away with Jiyeon's rocking hot body <JonesLaugh> but you know that's not me :D

Would love to see him teach Liana all kinds of choke, lol. And yep, who knows maybe we catch Rogan next.

You too man. The edited poster you made for next week deserves an applause

bestter-still.jpg

You're a hell of a poster Vola. Likewise, keep up the good work!

Respect to that young man trying caught his in cage interview and was very impressed, although a little labored in some spots for the most part I understood what he was trying to convey sorry I didn't pick him for the fight he impressed in the cage.

Reactions: Gio
Imagine how much more money and publicity UFC could get if they just invested in ESL for every overseas fighter

My thoughts are that I couldn't give a fuck.

Thank you for taking the time to enquire.

Inquire*

Maybe you and he both need to learn English.

What’s your address? I’ll Amazon prime you a dictionary lil guy

Inquire*

Maybe you and he both need to learn English.

What’s your address? I’ll Amazon prime you a dictionary lil guy
If it's an english dictionary then I think that you'll find that it'll be spelt 'enquire', you smug twat haha

Back