Thoughts on Plus sized ring girls?

gillette-razor-ad-plus-size-model-today-main-190410_5ae17be627804b62e499728f297337ab.fit-760w.jpg

With Gillette making waves in the news, I wondered if bringing in a plus sized model would push things above and beyond. Remember, MMA is not about men alone, we have WMMA right now and it makes no sense to focus on ring girls as thin women.

that is 100% political correctness at it's finest..nobody wants to see fatties stomping around. just like fighters should be in the best shape possible, so should the ring girls..they should also be the epitome of what beauty is...thin and pretty...not chunky or fat...but thin...

that is 100% political correctness at it's finest..nobody wants to see fatties stomping around. just like fighters should be in the best shape possible, so should the ring girls..they should also be the epitome of what beauty is...thin and pretty...not chunky or fat...but thin...
How can you say "Nobody wants to see....."??? Candy comes in lots of flavors, my friend!

rather have no chicks, this liberal shit of normalising everything, I refuse to buy anything that endorses fatties being told they are curvy or calling the 1976 decathlon gold medal winner brave

What about Ring boys for the wmma fights ? like chip and dale kinda dudes that us sherbros just love with good hairlines

What about Ring boys for the wmma fights ? like chip and dale kinda dudes that us sherbros just love with good hairlines
Invicta boss Shannon Knapp was ask about that years ago, she said no, they'd be keeping the ring girls, as using guys was cheesy AF

sorry my BMI is 25. its normal. A twig or underweight person would have a BMI below 19. Try again. I'm sorry you're overweight.

So you’re skinny fat

{<jordan}

Most likely a manlet too

That’s why you focus on bmi.

Any self respecting man of normal size (non manlet) can care less about gay ass bmi n would rather bang a girl over 25 that’s thicc n curvy than a 25 skinny girl that’s flat as a board

Back