Thoughts on Plus sized ring girls?

gillette-razor-ad-plus-size-model-today-main-190410_5ae17be627804b62e499728f297337ab.fit-760w.jpg

With Gillette making waves in the news, I wondered if bringing in a plus sized model would push things above and beyond. Remember, MMA is not about men alone, we have WMMA right now and it makes no sense to focus on ring girls as thin women.
Yea how about no.

The ring girls should match the weight class of the fight taking place.

Any is a step up from that horse face broad.

We all know who i am talking about.

Glad she is gone. Terrible choice.

You have a terrible taste in ring girls.

You are obviously referencing Edith LaBelle who was by leap and bounds the greatest Sex Symbol the UFC has ever known...well not Including Akiyama obv.

1024full-edith-labelle.jpg

sorry no. a BMI over 25 is considered overweight for women.

by plus sized you mean obese
and my thoughts are hell fucking no

Roll em in flour and go for the wet spots....

On a more serious note, shouldn't a sport have people representing it that look "Sporty"?

There aren't even many fighters left in the UFC (Askren excepted) that aren't looking fit outside of the HW division.

gillette-razor-ad-plus-size-model-today-main-190410_5ae17be627804b62e499728f297337ab.fit-760w.jpg

With Gillette making waves in the news, I wondered if bringing in a plus sized model would push things above and beyond. Remember, MMA is not about men alone, we have WMMA right now and it makes no sense to focus on ring girls as thin women.
Jorge would have to give her a 30 piece and a gallon of soda.

I’m not a fat shamer...but this “plus size” instead of fat or obese nonsense needs to stop. Obesity is not healthy and does not need to be celebrated like an accomplishment.

I agree. When did it become acceptable to be proud of getting your Diabetes badge?

What happened to Elias Theodorou being the ring boy?! I bet everyone would rather see him walking outside the cage.

I always wondered why they didn't have "Ring Boys" for the WMMA bouts.
But then I see Amanda Nunes kissing her partner and I'm all...
<mma4>
makes sense.

so

a thread about plus size women was sent to the lighweight....

Lol?

Ring girls in Brazil are super thick. Most of them are on Pictograms though

Aryane Steinkopf
f_110531.jpg

Back