Thoughts on NardWuar the Human Serviette

Is Nardwuar the most researched interviewer?

• No, he's not.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
The guy must be the equivalent of google search or even better. The guy digs deep to find out unusual info about his interviewees.

And he's been doing this before modern internet existed.

What's your take on this guy?

The guy is a phenom but I hear he smells like ass all the time.

I'm pretty sure he's been around since the 80s or early 90s.

I've met him a few times and seen his band live a couple of times as well, pretty silly stuff

I'm also in one of their music videos

Yeah I'm fucking cool okay

He's a clown attention seeker. Kind of an early schmo.

I assumed all Canadians are like this.

Lmfao that is great. I’m from Winnipeg lmao. Dirtbag city for sure, but it’s got a charm to it.
peg city ....nice day yesterday and then in came the wind and took away the warm....leaving chill in its wake

He's a clown attention seeker. Kind of an early schmo.
Kind of??????

Ive been saying this since Schmo first appeared.....his whole act is a ghetto rip off of nardwuar

Nard's act was original((still is since Schmo doesnt it pull it off to anywhere near the degree that Nard does/did)) yeah he was goofy and at times annoying but he was still his own character and most people he interviewed seemed to appreciate his interest in them after they got over the schtick

Nard's act was original((still is since Schmo doesnt it pull it off to anywhere near the degree that Nard does/did)) yeah he was goofy and at times annoying but he was still his own character and most people he interviewed seemed to appreciate his interest in them after they got over the schtick

Well he's a popular journalist most celebs knows what his deal is so you put up with it because you know it's gonna end up a silly YouTube video.

I just don't vibe that well with people that act like him and Schmo. That are trying SO hard. And making themselves the focus of the interview in a way. Imagine if Nardwuar always acted how he does when he interviews people, imagine trying to be friends with a guy like that. It'd be overbearing in less than 10 minutes wouldn't it?

So then by definition he is either an overbearing clown, if this is how he really acts, or he's playing an act during interviews to draw more attention to himself. Those are the only two possible choices and neither one I jive with.

Well he's a popular journalist most celebs knows what his deal is so you put up with it because you know it's gonna end up a silly YouTube video.

I just don't vibe that well with people that act like him and Schmo. That are trying SO hard. And making themselves the focus of the interview in a way. Imagine if Nardwuar always acted how he does when he interviews people, imagine trying to be friends with a guy like that. It'd be overbearing in less than 10 minutes wouldn't it?

So then by definition he is either an overbearing clown, if this is how he really acts, or he's playing an act during interviews to draw more attention to himself. Those are the only two possible choices and neither one I jive with.
I get what youre saying and without a doubt anyone acting like that in a "normal" environment would need a jab to wake up....

he doesnt act like that outside of his shit, as you can see Rollins address during that interview posted, yes with him its obvious hes trying hard....to create a unique character that puts a funny spin on the usual droll stock and trade celebrity interviews.....he obviously realized how annoying this character was and offputting and so he coupled it with deep investigation into people's careers to come up with fun questions that other interviewers just arent going to ask them...questions that obviously show he didnt just read a small right up about them before the interview....

each to their own, I always appreciated his originality....

all that said....to me when Schmo does this act its sad and pathetic, I have enjoyed the interviews Ive seen with him where he isnt doing his act though

he doesnt act like that outside of his shit, as you can see Rollins address during that interview posted, yes with him its obvious hes trying hard....

Nobody would know who Nardwuar is if he wasn't this clown act interviewer.

He literally has made his name off of other people.

Cant do it, voice is too grating. Id end up strangling that guy after about 5 minutes if I had to listen to him speak in person.

Nobody would know who Nardwuar is if he wasn't this clown act interviewer.

He literally has made his name off of other people.
youre looking for a reason to hate on the guy.....

pretty much nobody knows who he is now.....some people remember him because he had a spot on our version of MTV some years ago.....if it wasnt for his gig on that...no one would know him at all

you also missed the point of what I said previously...yes he acts like a clown...the content of his questions are surprisingly interesting and deep....in relation to the person's career that he is interviewing

as a fan of an artist or celeb...there are probably a hundred interviews of them that are just stock and trade ...generic questions blah blah, what made Nard's interviews appealing is that he would be asking questions completely out of the realm of generic

peg city ....nice day yesterday and then in came the wind and took away the warm....leaving chill in its wake

Kind of??????

Ive been saying this since Schmo first appeared.....his whole act is a ghetto rip off of nardwuar

It was nice as shit out yesterday man I was walking around in shorts. Now I don’t even want to take my son outside lol. Fuckin peg city

youre looking for a reason to hate on the guy.....

pretty much nobody knows who he is now.....some people remember him because he had a spot on our version of MTV some years ago.....if it wasnt for his gig on that...no one would know him at all

you also missed the point of what I said previously...yes he acts like a clown...the content of his questions are surprisingly interesting and deep....in relation to the person's career that he is interviewing

as a fan of an artist or celeb...there are probably a hundred interviews of them that are just stock and trade ...generic questions blah blah, what made Nard's interviews appealing is that he would be asking questions completely out of the realm of generic

He does do some great interviews

Back