Thoughts on Johnson/Cejudo 2?

The only flyweight fight of recent memory that I watched the entire 25 minutes, it was pretty entertaining

Cejudos wrestling was amazing to watch. Seeing him win pretty much every wrestling exchange was very impressive.

His knee tap takedowns are second to none.
Yeah I have to totally agree with everything you said..
It was the first time a title fight actually had tension and drama.
And was not a auto Gimmie for mm..
Good stuff

Fight could have gone either way and it would be fair to give the Mouse a rematch, but I think that won't happen.
If anyone in the entire UFC deserves a rematch after an extremely close split decision it's MM. But it seems most of the rematches lately have had more to do with marketing purposes, not actual merit. If MM doesn't get a rematch I'll genuinely be upset. Plus I wanna see them fight again, last night was amazing

I hope everyone calling MM p4p number 1 feels like a damn tool. They threw like 100 strikes that had zero damage or impact. MM may have left with a few minor scratches and Cejudo left with a few minor abrasions after a 25 minute fight. The division sucks. That being said MM deserves and immediate rematch.

It was a great fight. I enjoyed every minute. The scrambles, Henry’s takedowns and MM’s granbies were incredible. Henry’s takedowns were slick but perhaps more impressive was DJs ability to pop up on an Olympic gold medalist.

Just a great fight. That division needed a fight like this.

Back