Thoughts on Eryk Anders's soccer kick KO?

JovialVigorousAntarcticfurseal-size_restricted.gif
AmusingCookedApatosaur-size_restricted.gif
HauntingAmusedAttwatersprairiechicken-size_restricted.gif

Some people were calling it illegal and a dirty move since he didn't let Tim get up first. What's your opinion?
Yes, it was legal, but fuck yes, it was dirty as hell. Like I said before, if someone is going in to touch gloves and they sucker punch the guy who is thinking it was a typical move to start the round, then its shitty, but legal.

Anders even said he was letting him up earlier in the fight to set him up to kick him in the head.

It was dirty, no two ways about it

Yes, it was legal, but fuck yes, it was dirty as hell. Like I said before, if someone is going in to touch gloves and they sucker punch the guy who is thinking it was a typical move to start the round, then its shitty, but legal.

Anders even said he was letting him up earlier in the fight to set him up to kick him in the head.

It was dirty, no two ways about it

I disagree.

I disagree.
Fair enough. At least you didnt get all crazy about it like alot of dudes on here would.
Dont get me wrong, it was incredible to watch and savage, but I think it was dirty.

Just my opinion

JovialVigorousAntarcticfurseal-size_restricted.gif
AmusingCookedApatosaur-size_restricted.gif
HauntingAmusedAttwatersprairiechicken-size_restricted.gif

Some people were calling it illegal and a dirty move since he didn't let Tim get up first. What's your opinion?
Legal by the new unified rules. Cant help the new mma fans arent use to seeing the real shit. Get up slow and sloppy, get knocked out.

Really a fighter can hold someone down and rain elbows into their face. This shits cage fighting, not honorable karate point fighting.

Fuck all these bitch made popsicle sucking fuckers who think this is dirty. People using groin strikes, eye pokes, and cage grabs are dirty. This is fucking cage based prize fighting, get off your high horses. This shits legal by the rules, fucker should have been more careful standing up.

New rules state that it has to be 4 points of contact/or otherwise stated to be a grounded opponent. He wasn't on his knees, he only had one hand on the mat.

Its clean
4-10s_2081872i.jpg

I did & you should still should have mentioned that the strike was legal due to the new unified rules like a good TS.

I didn't have to. If it was illegal then he would've gotten disqualified but he didn't which means it was obviously legal.

The kick was great and legal. The performance leading up to that... I just don't see why so many are so high on Anders.

He wasn't a grounded opponent. I fail to see a problem with it.

Absolutely perfect

Kicks and knees to the head should be allowed to the head at all times to lift and evolve MMA from being watered down diet-lite psuedo point striking competition between competitors to a actual proper brutal true fighting contest between fighters

McCain bless

it was totally legal but I thought it was cheap. He didn't want to engage on the ground and just waited for Williams to try and get up. It made me think of fighters who fake glove touches and instead throw strikes.

Not illegal at all, but DAMN close. He got very lucky. His leg was already in motion, so if that hand rose up of the mat a half second slower, he would've been DQ'd/NC'd no doubt.

Beautifuk KO. The other guy was dumb to get up like that

he got lucky with the timing of dude bringing his hands up and when the kick landed

was almost illegal

Not at all. He has his left hand up the whole time. No where close to being illegal. And he had his hand up because he knew kicks like that are legal.

Back