Thoughts on Brendan Schaub?

mjones18

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I have been meaning to make this thread for about a year now, so here it is.

Mr. Schaub was working with some TV crews and on his way to shoot, and took the time out of his day to stop and talk to me (a random fan and stranger) out of nowhere on a busy street. He was actually a really nice, patient guy.
Hope to see more support for him around here as he goes to battle with Lavar (also a stud).

Just suggesting he gets a little too much hate, and *I want to know if folks around here will be more supportive for him in this upcoming bout and in future fights*.

(for your amusement/ reward for reading all that :p)

Schaub2_zps3d2ac053.jpg

Schaub1_zpsb819875d.jpg

He knocked out Cro Cop and had people thinking he was gunna knock out Big Nog

So of course people here hate him. Don't mess with the pride legend fanclub

Respect every single fighter that goes in there

Cool you got to meet him bro

I don't really have an opinion on Brendan, I know he gets a lot of hate around here though. I don't know how he's going to avoid Lavar's big shots for 5 minutes. Just seems like a terrible match-up for Schaub.

I think most fans are indifferent towards him, he just gets a hard time for his chin....or lack of

May need a side profile of ts but... Is dat you?

610x.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback folks. This all seems reasonable.

I think most fans are indifferent towards him, he just gets a hard time for his chin....or lack of

Ive seen him get a hard time because alot of people on here think he is a douche for some reason.

He came off like a very nice dude to me when i was training at grudge.

Ive seen him get a hard time because alot of people on here think he is a douche for some reason.

He came off like a very nice dude to me when i was training at grudge.

Don't know him can't say how he is in person. But his whole I'm fast, I'm strong, I'm yeah, did I just get KTFO was kinda funny and douchey at the same time.

He's already on a 2 fight losing streak and I think he's about to be fighting in another org.

Big Country: KO
Big Nog: KO
Big Ben: KO
Big Johnson: ...

I have been meaning to make this thread for about a year now, so here it is.

Mr. Schaub was working with some TV crews and on his way to shoot, and took the time out of his day to stop and talk to me (a random fan and stranger) out of nowhere on a busy street. He was actually a really nice, patient guy.
Hope to see more support for him around here as he goes to battle with Lavar (also a stud).

Just suggesting he gets a little too much hate, and *I want to know if folks around here will be more supportive for him in this upcoming bout and in future fights*.

(for your amusement/ reward for reading all that :p)

Schaub2_zps3d2ac053.jpg

Schaub1_zpsb819875d.jpg

u look like drose

128316-330-0.jpg

To answer some questions addressed to me.
@ BigGucciSosa: just watchin some fights on FX for free99. =)
@ Diet Otsuka: (( Stevie Jay, John Dodson))
@ effedup : (( Maurice Richards, Stevie Jay, John Dodson))
@ blotter: The tape measurer reads six foot, 2.5 inches…. but Schaub is listed as 6.4 I think….. so idk jajajaj.
@R0bert0Lu0ng0: (( drose . Maurice Richards, Stevie Jay, John Dodson))….
Maybe I just look like every tall brotha yall have ever met :p jajaja
Back to topic of thread, I am glad to see so many reasonable opinions for (and against) being a fan of Schaub in the UFC.

Back