Thoughts on being a step father...

Lol@raising another man’s children. C’mon, dude. There are a million good women out there and you want to be a step father?

When my wife and I met she had a special needs son that his real father abandoned when he was jailed for crimes against nature something about a horse...

any way my stepson is now in his mid thirties and refuses to leave the house. Every Time I broach the topic with him he starts screaming like a tard and threatening to burn himself...sigh

I'm pondering having him legally evicted then committed to a sanatorium. but I think that would cause obvious issues with my wife I'm flummoxed boys what should I do?

Btw he posts pretty frequently on sherdog

Thoughts

i was gonna say don’t be one.................

Jack Handy and his woman

monica-pictured-with-her-feeder-boyfriend-sid-before-losing-weight-on-picture-id695436542

don't talk about @Horse Style's mammy like dat kang

When my wife and I met she had a special needs son that his real father abandoned when he was jailed for crimes against nature something about a horse...

any way my stepson is now in his mid thirties and refuses to leave the house. Every Time I broach the topic with him he starts screaming like a tard and threatening to burn himself...sigh

I'm pondering having him legally evicted then committed to a sanatorium. but I think that would cause obvious issues with my wife I'm flummoxed boys what should I do?

Thoughts

tumblr_mlsy7r5Zi61s9816mo1_500.gif

Well you have special needs so...

When my wife and I met she had a special needs son that his real father abandoned when he was jailed for crimes against nature something about ritualistic unnatural abuse of a horse...

Thoughts
You’ve got the right idea I’d say.

Shout out to step dads. I know this is a troll thread but mine is still my hero

Back