Thoughts on being a step father...

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When my wife and I met she had a special needs son that his real father abandoned when he was jailed for crimes against nature something about ritualistic unnatural abuse of a horse...

any way my stepson is now in his mid thirties and refuses to leave the house. Every Time I broach the topic with him he starts screaming like a tard and threatening to burn himself...sigh

I'm pondering having him legally evicted then committed to a sanatorium. but I think that would cause obvious issues with my wife I'm flummoxed boys what should I do?

Btw he posts pretty frequently on sherdog

Thoughts

Last edited:
You'd have to go extra hard on that kid.

Dominance and that!

you just got cucked.

raising another mans offspring like a beta male.

good on you.

No comments.

Good luck, handy!

U're fucked if u do, u're fucked if u don't (((

any way my stepson is now in his mid thirties and refuses to leave the house. Every Time I broach the topic with him he starts screaming like a tard and threatening to burn himself...sigh

Fuck him up!!
giphy.gif

Fuck you, you're not my real dad! I only scream like a tard when you try to touch my no no parts. Can't believe you'd post our business on here.

When my wife and I met she had a special needs son that his real father abandoned when he was jailed for crimes against nature something about a horse...

I'm pondering having him legally evicted then committed to a sanatorium. but I think that would cause obvious issues with my wife I'm flummoxed boys what should I do?

Btw he posts pretty frequently on sherdog

Thoughts
You better let that boy know what's up.....

I don't have kids and I've been dating for a few months. At first I thought I was open to a girl with kids but I found that I'm really not. I'm not settling with a girl unless she is kid free.

Send sonny boy off to live with his real dad.

I'd rather raise my own mistake instead of someone else's.

Back