Thoughts Everlast training gloves

Rinksterk**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A weeks ago I got a pair of 16 oz Professional Hook-and-Loop Training Gloves from everlast so I can use for bag work and sparring.

One's that look like this
everlast-worldwide_1992_25096084

Perhaps the new gloves are stiff because well, they're new, but I have trouble clenching my fist inside the glove. It hurts my hand because I end up making contact with my fingers when hitting the bag. The foam feels harder than some of the other brands I've used. Anyone else have this problem with these gloves or do you think I need to give them more time and break them in?

Personally, Im a glove whore and I believe in not using your sparring gloves for bag work. They lose their padding aka dont stay as soft. I have one pair of sparring gloves, and they've never touched a bag.

I had a pair of everlast gloves and what happened after using them on the bag long enough the padding where my knuckles were pushed out so it was thinner over my knuckles and it started to get frustrating when i was hitting the bag hard. They were not too stiff when i got them though.

Personally, Im a glove whore and I believe in not using your sparring gloves for bag work. They lose their padding aka dont stay as soft. I have one pair of sparring gloves, and they've never touched a bag.

Neither do I. I was actually planning to use them for only sparring or only bag work. I tried it out on a little bit of both and found these were better for sparring. I'm planning to buy a new pair of gloves for bagwork.

Anybody else had experiences with these gloves? BTW, in case yall get confused, these aren't the cheap 30-40 dollar gloves they normally sell at sporting stores. These are the $80 Professional training gloves.

they have done well for me

i am more worried about the velcro wearing out than anything. i am thinking i should have gotten the lace ups

Back