Those who felt Volk was boring before,did this fight raise his esteem for you?

imagine saying Forrest vs Bonnar,Rua vs Henderson and Jones vs Gus1 cant be good because they were decisions.

Silva vs Bisping, JJ vs Zhang, Cub vs Super boy,
Condit vs Lawler, Nate vs Conor 2 fucking list goes on and on. Majority of my all time favourite fights are razor close Dec or a Masterclass Dec.

Ill take a well earned TKO over a flash KO tbh.

Also super exciting fight.

Guy wasnt here to get by on points,he was trying his best to send Ortega to the Shadow Realm.

8cea781f0d0fc52ec1973a5e5915a351

LOVED VOLK BEFORE; LOVE VOLK NOW

How a true man should be, no liberal nonsense

Great fight ….wasn’t excited for this fight going win …

Not a fan, don't get excited when he fights, but this was a great fight.

if anything, that fight was confirmation that volk, holloway and aldo (yes, I know he's a bw now) were (and are) on another level compared to the rest of the fw division

Reactions: HHJ
Yes, big time. Volk showed everything in that fight: killer instinct, heart, class

Reactions: HHJ
I didn't think he was boring but this scrap certainly enamored me to em a bit...

I respect him but I don't think he's a finisher or exciting. It's pitter patter and some leg kicks. The damage mostly came from the GNP when ortega was dead with 0 in the tank.

Ortega is what made that fight exciting...

When he was in the choke: "there was a moment,it was that deep..and im like oh no. This is it. Im not taking the belt back home to my family. I thought of my family,like a movie. I thought this cant be the way it ends"

Back