Those who ever regularly smoked and decided to quit?

I quit in May after 19 years. Its awesome! Feel better, smell better, food is better, vitals are better.

I will never smoke another cigarette.

I quit for 2 months last year. In just two months I had seen major improvements in general health, capability to just do random things and not get exhausted (house work and shit), my performance in all areas related to training went up big time, etc..

However, I thought I could control my habit and decided to have one every week or so. Eventually I was back on after 3 months of being off. Dumb decision, and I'm still smoking now. Every weekend I say I'll quit, and I never do it.

So if you've made it a week, you can most certainly do it. Don't be a fucking retard like I was.

Make today the day then man, you've already done it! The sunflower seeds idea is suburb, also give up booze for a month and you'll be back on track. Good luck!

I found that when I was smoking I was like a fucking slave to cigarettes,always having to go out for one every half an hour.Its nice to be rid of that.I do find that I have more energy to do other things now.

Back