Those who are picking CoGar to win

He will come in with the gameplan Conor had vs Nate 2. Kick Dom's legs and hes done.

Nate also plods forward and has a wide base. Cruz isnt going to have his legs there to kick.

This wont be another boring 5 round cruz decision...
Someone s getting ko ed within a round and a hslf.Either young cody does catch cruz or cogar gets over ambitious with one of his overcommit ed punches and cruz hard counters his lights out...Unfortunately for cody, the way Dom defensively fights i could see the latter happening..

This wont be another boring 5 round cruz decision...
Someone s getting ko ed within a round and a hslf.Either young cody does catch cruz or cogar gets over ambitious with one of his overcommit ed punches and cruz hard counters his lights out...Unfortunately for cody, the way Dom defensively fights i could see the latter happening..

Cruz cant knockout anyone

And Cody has a good chin. He got hit clean several times in the Henry fight, didnt even move

Cruz cant knockout anyone

And Cody has a good chin. He got hit clean several times in the Henry fight, didnt even move
I dont care who u are....U throw punches the way cody does, you re open to nasty counters and doesnt take a heavy puncher accomplish the feat......and i agree, dom doesnt have the heaviest of hands.

cruz hard counters his lights out

giphy.gif

Back