Those shoulders are what did Cowboy in

FrankDux

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Those 4 shoulder hits were the critical hits. The opening kick didn't land smoothly. The shoulders though, were a work of art. Busted his nose and eye up. He was not expecting that. His entire plan went out the window after that and the leg kick and subsequent punches was just icing on the cake.

Those 4 shoulder hits were the critical hits. The opening kick didn't land smoothly. The shoulders though, were a work of art. Busted his nose and eye up. He was not expecting that. His entire plan went out the window after that and the leg kick and subsequent punches was just icing on the cake.
Yeah I mean props where it’s due. I think it’s underutilized against those taller fighters in the clinch. Something tells me we’ll be seeing a lot more of those moving forward.

Yes, and no.

It setup the turtling if you ask me, but Cowboy recovered enough to step back, setup and throw a kick.

Those hits to the nose and eye probably made Cowboy quit after he was dropped from the head kick....followed by 15 shots to the head.

Yes, but they only worked because Tony broke that nose 7 months ago

My kid's piano teacher could handle those shoulder shots never mind a seasoned fighter like Cowboy who's fought the best in MMA.

My kid's piano teacher could handle those shoulder shots never mind a seasoned fighter like Cowboy who's fought the best in MMA.

OK MATE. Go and relieve that tension in your favourite sock.

Yeah 4 unanswered shoulder strikes while Cowboy just stood there with his mouth open. I don't get it man.

He lost his last fight by blowing his nose in between rounds. A lot of bad mileage on that Human

Yeah I mean props where it’s due. I think it’s underutilized against those taller fighters in the clinch. Something tells me we’ll be seeing a lot more of those moving forward.
Headbutts to the chin/jaw/lower head are one of the best moves a shorter man can do to a taller one in the clinch and it's banned. pretty annoying tbh

Cowboy thought it was an elbow hitting him. Make of that what you want.

Everyone has a game plan till they get shoulder struck in the mushky

"Those are some K-1 level shoulder strikes" - Kenny Florian

The power he generated with his shoulders alone is super scary ... I have to rewatch that fight, but imo he almost knocked him out.

Im the biggest Wilder fan and he was the P4P, but its Conor.

5e23f40824306a1473239592

Conor can shoulder strike harder than a punch from Nguyo

LMBOOOOOOOOOOO.......It was Cowboy's fat take a dive check that did him in.

All of the people saying I don’t believe those shoulder shots, how could it be, no way they were real...

how about they surprised the crap out of cowboy. Said it himself in the post fight.

mans for anyone thinking this was in some way fake, if you got the ppv - go back and watch for right after the fight... the camera pans to masvidal and you see all the energy get sucked out of him, looks like he saw a ghost and has to sit down. Please watch that and tel me this was fake. Masvidal got shook from the level of ciolence of explosiveness. Ish got real

Manlets take note. Gonna fuck up Manmores

Because of people's hatred for Conor they are incapable of looking at this fight objectively.

iT wAS RIGgEd!!! dErP

Back