Those complaining about the Rogan bias need to get a grip

mutomb0

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Rogan calls fights like he sees them. What he saw was an underdog completely outclassing the champion. What is rogan supposed to be praising from barao when all he was doing was getting beat up? This was one of the great upsets in mma and rogan was acting excited accordingly.

Every time Dillishaw attempted a strike Joe was like "WHOOOOOA HE TAGGED HIM". Shit, Barao must have the best chin in mma then cause according to Joe he got "tagged" about 500 times in that fight.

Ande best performance ever... toughest man on the planet... bla bla bla, he gets a bit annoying especially since he gives these titles to whatever fighter happens to be fighting that night. He's a pretty knowledgeable guy in mma and a lot of other things, but he gets carried away and tends to describe things like a burned out high schooler. I guess he's trying to relate to mma meathead fans in the 20'something age group, but Joe's not a young guy and it makes him look a bit silly imo.

Joe did great last night, as always. Not hard to tune out the nonsense. For people that don't like him, you purposely tune in just to pick and harp on the minor issues.

Joe p4p better than the other orgs. Listen for their constantly moments of dead silence because no one with a mic knows what to say.

Joes job, among others, is to sell the fight and make it sound exciting. What's more exciting than a heavy underdog dominating a champ? It was clear from early on in that fight that we might see the title change hands. Joe did an awesome job as always.

This happens every time someone gets completely outclassed. The butt hurt fans complain like its Rogan's fault. The same thing happened after Jones/Glover.

Joe did great last night, as always. Not hard to tune out the nonsense. For people that don't like him, you purposely tune in just to pick and harp on the minor issues.

Joe p4p better than the other orgs. Listen for their constantly moments of dead silence because no one with a mic knows what to say.

It was not a minor issue. Joe was phrasing everything about TJ as if he was his God.

He even went on to say that this was a much more impressive performance than Buster beating Tyson. While I feel that Tyson defeated himself that night from not training and just drinking it up, he is still Mike motherf'ckin Tyson.

And on top if that he goes on to say that Barao has elite striking which was a slick way of hyping TJ's performance up even more.

It was too much. I thought for a sec that I was tuning in on one of those local Christian channels with Rogan preaching in a church.

This happens every time someone gets completely outclassed. The butt hurt fans complain like its Rogan's fault. The same thing happened after Jones/Glover.

Bro, when Jones jump up on Rampage and caught him in a triangle, I thought Rogan had morphed into Jim Ross and was then going to get a coronary thrombosis.

The only one butt hurt is you complaining on here about people criticizing Rogans commentary.

It was not a minor issue. Joe was phrasing everything about TJ as if he was his God.

He even went on to say that this was a much more impressive performance than Buster beating Tyson. While I feel that Tyson defeated himself that night from not training and just drinking it up, he is still Mike motherf'ckin Tyson.

And on top if that he goes on to say that Barao has elite striking which was a slick way of hyping TJ's performance up even more.

It was too much. I thought for a sec that I was tuning in on one of those local Christian channels with Rogan preaching in a church.

He said Tyson beat Buster. Joe was excited. He praised a complete domination and was verbally hyper. TJ had to get shirtless in an airport for people to know he even fights. He went from 'I can't believe they let this nobody be the main event, to damn he looks impressive and this is a hellova fight"

People were sleeping on him, it woke Rogan up.

He said Tyson beat Buster. Joe was excited. He praised a complete domination and was verbally hyper. TJ had to get shirtless in an airport for people to know he even fights. He went from 'I can't believe they let this nobody be the main event, to damn he looks impressive and this is a hellova fight"

People were sleeping on him, it woke Rogan up.

I understand but damn for a sec I thought Rogan was a African American lady winning in the Price is Right.

Like take it down a notch buddy.

Bro, when Jones jump up on Rampage and caught him in a triangle, I thought Rogan was going to have a Jim Ross moment and then get a stroke.

The only one butt hurt is you complaining on here about people criticizing Rogans commentary.

I was not criticizing Rogan's commentary. I was criticizing those criticizing the commentary. How can you post in an internet forum without being able to read?
You should look into Kumon.

Often when people claim that Joe was biased about a fight it's because he was pointing out that their favourite fighter wasn't doing very well. Not always, but often.

Rogan calls fights like he sees them. What he saw was an underdog completely outclassing the champion. What is rogan supposed to be praising from barao when all he was doing was getting beat up? This was one of the great upsets in mma and rogan was acting excited accordingly.

It wasnt what he said, it was how he was saying it. Theres no doubt TJ outclassed Barao, and it was a huge upset, but you dont hear that type of commentary if it would have been any other sport with a bit professional commentary. He was screaming like every punch was incredible.

I was not criticizing Rogan's commentary. I was criticizing those criticizing the commentary. How can you post in an internet forum without being able to read?
You should look into Kumon.

Didn't I specifically stated that in my post?

Are you drunk? Or are you typing to yourself? Eddie Bravo would love to have some of that good stuff you smoking buddy.

It wasnt what he said, it was how he was saying it. Theres no doubt TJ outclassed Barao, and it was a huge upset, but you dont hear that type of commentary if it would have been any other sport with a bit professional commentary. He was screaming like every punch was incredible.

Yeah for a sec I thought I was hearing Jim Ross for a sec.

I understand but damn for a sec I thought Rogan was a African American lady winning in the Price is Right.

Like take it down a notch buddy.

I'll have to go back and listen. Most of the time I 'hear' Joe, but I'm not listening to him unless it's a ground game of stalemate and he gets aggravated.

Goldy: He got TAGGED with that spinning wheel kick, right Joe?
Joe: Actually that was a straight right he set up with his superior footwork and head movement

In the end, I'm just really glad it wasn't stopped in the 1st after the knockdown. We got to see it wasn't a lucky punch and TJ really did prep himself well for this fight. He deserved a bit of hype. Wait a week, the boards will be filled with 174 threads and Joe will find a new way to tweak your nerves lol.

I don't care that he was excited by he said dillashaw tagged him ever time he swung whether it hit him or not

I had no issue with Rogan last night. The man can't win, ever, with most sherdoggers. Always feel the need to complain about something. Barao got his ass kicked last night and people here are complaining that Rogan was praising Dillashaw too much? WTF? I'm done.

Last night, I was streaming the fight, and for all the fights until the main event, it was in spanish or something. I couldn't understand it, but it was good to watch w/out having to hear the commentary. Well then the main event started and they switched it to Joe and Goldie, well I realized then how bad the commentators are. Most of the time when TJ landed a shot, Rogan would say "he tagged him" or something similar. Getting "tagged or rocked" is not the same as someone just landing a punch.

If Rogan and GOldie could just cut back 50% from their hype, it would be so much better to listen too. Well maybe let Goldie say whatever he wants, for comical value.

Tj beat the shit out of Barao. Renan had nothing for Tj. Wtf was Joe supposed to say?

Back