Thomas Hearns Vs Floyd Mayweather

That's unfortunate. One year I raised $4,000 for Type 1 diabetes research.... it's not much, but hey, for one person that ain't bad.
Thats good to hear, man. We all do our little bit for someone else along the way. It's human.

Hearns fights were never boring because of the possibility that the next punch could end the bout. It was like watching Diego vs Floyd.. it was totally one sided, but there was a tense feeling of anticipation everytime Diego threw anything. Thos fights are never boring live.

just know cracky will chime in and say floyd gets stopped in 6 and under, despite the fact that floyd has never really shown to be vulnerable to KO

cracky in every thread involving floyd says floyd would get ko'd

he'll be the happiest guy alive when floyd finally gets beat.

Hearns would absolutely destroy Floyd. It's really not even up for debate.

Floyd gets on his bike early pot shotting. Hearns stalks him through 4 and blasts him in rd 5. KO round 5.

tommy started fast. floyd starts slow...bad matchup for my man floyd.

Hearns fights were never boring because of the possibility that the next punch could end the bout. It was like watching Diego vs Floyd.. it was totally one sided, but there was a tense feeling of anticipation everytime Diego threw anything. Thos fights are never boring live.

I know exactly what you mean. I got that feeling the first taylor-pavlik fight. My bro was saying pavlik was done after he got knocked down and i even told him i have a feeling that pavlik could end this fight at any moment, and that's what happened. Those kind of fights are the funnest to watch.

^ are we talking the Hearns that I see at shows at Cobo nowadays?

I like this fight. Hearns could box a bit as well as kill you. His size and power would cause Mayweather hell.

I laugh at people saying a lanky poor mans Hearns in Paul Williams could beat Floyd. But Tommy was the real deal.

Hearns KO6

I agree, Hearns easily by KO. And for what it's worth, Ray Leonard in his prime would of killed Mayweather.

Back