This will replace MMA at some point

Ok this is not a new concept. Battle bots has been a thing for ages. And I absolutely have, and always will watch both ufc and battle bots.

am I right @Clippy ?

Battlebots greatest time of all time

Legit more entertained by toy robots than UFC at this point

Battlebots greatest time of all time

Legit more entertained by toy robots than UFC at this point

Battlebots is so awesome!! I love it.. I've always wanted to make my own model one

Cant wait for some robo related fight drama.

Imagine a moving tin can appearing in front of the comission to adress the latest failed drug test.

Yea but battlebots is a bit different, this robot is shooting doubles and shit

The reason battlebots is what it is, in my mind, is simply due to the limitations imposed by cost and accessibility. As technology advances and more complex robotics become more commonplace and affordable, the wheeled vehicles with flippers will look like a joke compared to what is being employed.

On the other hand, the bots have barely changed at all over the course of 20 years thus far, so perhaps I'm completely wrong.

Starts around 3:00

Wether or not MMA will be around forever, we dont know. But there is always the chance that its somehow cancelled world wide and we are are left with (what looks to be out of a movie), futuristic robot fighting

I gave this a watch and it was extremely fun. I honestly thought it would be garbage. What do you think about a future where we watch robots fights?..."Sherbots"!?

If i wanted to watch fights go to a decision, I could watch humans for that.

As ridicolous "e-sports" word is, e-sports

New generations are lot into that shit

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

i a human, accept this, and will accept the robotic rule of the planet, lets cohabitate in peace, as you, master of the earth read this in the future, see me, your humble servant accept this new state of affairs

As ridicolous "e-sports" word is, e-sports

New generations are lot into that shit

They know how to party though

They spend most of their days high on something playing and after parties in big international events are epic i hear.

I went to school with pro cs player

Big Hero Six did it better.
ciaeiku.gif

Thought this would be b8g fucking Russians slapping the shit out of each other.

Wtf is that?
The future of combat sports. Created by UFC mastermind and hall of famer Art Davie

Back