This will replace MMA at some point

Espresso

Post USADA
@Silver
Reaction score

Starts around 3:00

Wether or not MMA will be around forever, we dont know. But there is always the chance that its somehow cancelled world wide and we are are left with (what looks to be out of a movie), futuristic robot fighting

I gave this a watch and it was extremely fun. I honestly thought it would be garbage. What do you think about a future where we watch robots fights?..."Sherbots"!?

6DhdT30.gif

Starts around 3:00

Wether or not MMA will be around forever, we dont know. But there is always the chance that its somehow cancelled world wide and we are are left with (what looks to be out of a movie), futuristic robot fighting

I gave this a watch and it was extremely fun. I honestly thought it would be garbage. What do you think about a future where we watch robots fights?..."Sherbots"!?

Ok this is not a new concept. Battle bots has been a thing for ages. And I absolutely have, and always will watch both ufc and battle bots.

am I right @Clippy ?

Is the tall blue robot fighting or breakdancing...?

Ok this is not a new concept. Battle bots has been a thing for ages. And I absolutely have, and always will watch both ufc and battle bots.

am I right @Clippy ?
Yea but battlebots is a bit different, this robot is shooting doubles and shit

It's boring because they don't feel no pain and they don't BLEED

<{JustBleed}>

am I right @Clippy ?
Battle bots FTW

they fight until the other robot is dead!!

It's boring because they don't feel no pain and they don't BLEED

<{JustBleed}>
If they were robots, we would have never seen khabib throw a mouth piece and then jump into a crowd of people to fight Dillon danis.

And that would be the true crime

How are their trash talking skills though? You know the important stuff.

If there were people inside giant mechs i'd be all in.

I know the japanese love their mecha and it def. looks cooler but bipedal will probably never be a viable option for battlebots.

As cool as it might be (haven't watched the video yet) i'm certain it won't replace people fighting each other.

People fighting each other has an archaic element hat can't be replaced by machines.

All of these films about fighting robot sports in the future are way off the mark because human heart and fighting spirit are a huge part of combat sports.

But who knows. People think and talk in memes these days and that only seems to be getting worse. This CTE meme (not saying it's not real but the comments surrounding it in certain communities are pretty much copy and paste memes) could end up destroying all combat sports and leave robots as the bubble-wrapped replacement one day.

So robots will only ever replace humans in combat sports if people become more sensitive and afraid of physical contact.

Robots vs humans could work though.

Just bleeeedd.... hydraulic oil.........

Back