This will be Ronda's last fight.

JasonJJJ

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Can't believe I"m actually making a Ronda thread. With that said, win or lose, Ronda retires.

-

yea I also think this
no matter if she win or lose

She's said in interviews this won't be her last fight.

Nah, if she wins Dana will convince her to try to be FemConor.

Champ Champ

Hopefully she retires in a neck brace when she wakes up ten day from now after Nunes ruins her.

#GUERNICAbless

Loses - Reires to open an ice cream and pizzeria - No one will recognize her in 6 months

I predict she wins tonight within the first and no retirement. I hope so (win) layed down some of my precious Vcash that she does within one.

lol why though? if she wins she can keep fighting cans and make millions? Does she really think her acting career will take off?

I call 1st rd armbar, then she gets on the mic and tells the mma media and haters to eat shit, and retires because we don't deserve her armbars.

Loses - Reires to open an ice cream and pizzeria - No one will recognize her in 6 months

Don't get high on your own supply.

Of course, not everybody follows the rules.

I also think so.

She is financially set for life, and a win would gain her back some marketability.

I also think so.

She is financially set for life, and a win would gain her back some marketability.

Exactly, she needs the win for marketability to do acting which is where she wants to be.

-

Back