This whole Cain situation.....

eyenomas

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
I'm NOT buying it! Injured? again? This close to the fight? Not buying it one bit.
Cain has not doubt been in some WARS. And yet, never really seen him that injured from the fight. Sure, cut up, banged up, but no real injury has occurred during a fight that has prevented him from continuing to fight. This whole pulling out of a fight (with a dangerous opponent (Werdum murdered him)) just seems like a corporate way to protect a fighter that has a large fan base. Cain is a professional, and I am sure he knows how to train properly, to insure that he fights (gets paid). This is nonsense theatrics. Honestly, I wouldn't mind never seeing him fight, or pull out of a fight again.

PS, not bashing in the least. I believe Cain is a warrior. It is just fucked that the company he works for pulls this shit time and again. Merry fucking Christmas.

Cain is a professional, and I am sure he knows how to train properly

hungrysilva_zps9ebx6sdj.png

I'm NOT buying it! Injured? again? This close to the fight? Not buying it one bit.
Cain has not doubt been in some WARS. And yet, never really seen him that injured from the fight. Sure, cut up, banged up, but no real injury has occurred during a fight that has prevented him from continuing to fight. This whole pulling out of a fight (with a dangerous opponent (Werdum murdered him)) just seems like a corporate way to protect a fighter that has a large fan base. Cain is a professional, and I am sure he knows how to train properly, to insure that he fights (gets paid). This is nonsense theatrics. Honestly, I wouldn't mind never seeing him fight, or pull out of a fight again.

PS, not bashing in the least. I believe Cain is a warrior. It is just fucked that the company he works for pulls this shit time and again. Merry fucking Christmas.

How is it the UFC's fault..? You do realize that they lose out as well, right?

You don't think that they pulled Cain from the fight..do you?

The whole AKA gym just has bad luck that's all. And he did too many leg extensions!

It sucks King Kong´s that CaIN vs Werdum 2 is not happening atm , but the card is still pretty good. And most probably this card will do good numbers and so will whatever card that will feature CaIN vs Werdum 2 in the future.
One has to keep an open mind imo, but what i dislike the most, are the bitching and crying "fans", that quickly throw CaIN under a bus, when the one person that is more upset than any other, for the fight not happening, is obviously CaIN.

Cain can ill afford pulling out this close to fight night. It might be time to call it a career. Can't trust this guy to show

It sucks King Kong´s that CaIN vs Werdum 2 is not happening atm , but the card is still pretty good. And most probably this card will do good numbers and so will whatever card that will feature CaIN vs Werdum 2 in the future.
One has to keep an open mind imo, but what i dislike the most, are the bitching and crying "fans", that quickly throw CaIN under a bus, when the one person that is more upset than any other, for the fight not happening, is obviously CaIN.

It's just to a point where enough is enough with him.

Huh? He didn't pull out of the fight, the NAC pulled him from the fight. How is that in any way suspicious?

i been saying this shit lol . tho cain has been dealing with big injuries for years the way they train over at AKA obviously doesnt help

It's just to a point where enough is enough with him.
Of course it sucks ... but how do you imagine he himselfe feels about it ?
Do you think anyone is or can be more disapoint about the injury than him ?

Cains brown body can't handle the rigors of the pro fight game. My hope is that he'll be remembered for his career inside the cage and not the oft injured joke he has become.

Back